A ball for stars

Me and RM nod before Jungkook shyly comes up to me and says "I have something to ask you.." He gets on his knees, making me confused, and asks me "Would you go to ball with me?"

I smile and before I answer I see the rest of the boys run to me and get on their knees around me before proposing the exact same thing at the same time. I giggle and say to everybody "I will go with all of you!"

They all cheer and get back up before hugging me excitedly, I hug back to Jungkook in front of me and Jin behind me. They pull away before RM says "We better go now and choose our outfits for tonight"

We all nod and after a dozen minutes we finally leave the school and drive to where we're supposed to stay: a villa that was borrowed for us to sleep in.

We arrive there and see that the building is f*cking huge! RM parks and we get our stuff from the trunk before walking in the house. We see a gigantic living room with a glass wall showing us the entire view of Hollywood with a big pool in the yard.

We all look around before realizing the ball is in about three hours so we all quickly find a bedroom each and lock the door behind us after entering our rooms. I lay my suitcase and remember I didn't bring any dress because it took too much space so I have to go to the store and buy one myself, which I have time for so I do that.

I unlock the door and leave my room after grabbing my purse and run down the modern stairs to find the crew of Big Hit workers talking in the living room. I run to two of the stylists and ask them "Could you guys help me go to the store and pick out a dress for tonight?"

They nod and I drag them outside before realizing I don't have the keys to RM's car but we use a limo to go to the store. While one of the girls drives I explain to the other other who is sitting with me in the back the kind of dress I think would look good on me, she agrees with me and by the time we end the conversation we are already at the dress store.

The lady who drove the limo opens the door for me and me and the other stylist get out of the car before we head to the dress store. We get in the store and ask the worker at the cash register to help us find what we're looking for, she accepts and leads us the way to the black dresses.

I find the perfect one which the upper half is cut down to the stomach at the front and back. It also has a glistening waist belt and a fluffy shirt, making it look like a princess dress.

I pay 500$ for the dress and we rush back to the villa before I lock myself in my room and change into the dress. I also put on black leg wear and black high-heels so that at least I have something on my feet, even though we won't see them because of the dress.

I call for my hairdresser and she helps me do the makeup while another lady does my hair. I'm finally ready and realize 2 hours and 55 minutes have passed so we are right on time.

We leave my room and as the hairdressers go down the stairs I see J-Hope coming out of what seems to be his bedroom and he closes the door behind him while looking down.

He finally looks up and sees me standing there, his jaw drops and he stares at my dress. I blush and cover my mouth before he comes up to me and says shocked "You look... amazing!"

I smile and says back "Thanks... You're not so bad yourself" He smiles before lifting up his arm to me, I wrap my arm around it and me and him smile at each other before walking each other down the stairs.

We get off the staircase and find RM and Suga dressed in the living room, sitting and talking. I let go of J-Hope and walk over to them before saying "Ready, guys?" RM looks up at me and Suga turns around to look at me.

They jaws drop as they see me and get up to come to me, they stop in front of me and look at my desk before RM says "I have no words to describe how beautiful you look" I smile to what he just said and turn my head to see the rest of the boys in the kitchen hanging out on the counter.

They laugh and I ask them loudly "Are you guys ready to go?" and they turn their heads to me before their smiles drop as they stare. They all smile at the same time and run to me, almost tripping on their own feet.

I smile to them and we all leave the villa before getting to our limo waiting in the driveway, we get in it and the driver drives off the porch to roll along the road. As the sun starts setting we look at every single building start to lights up with neon since it's starting to get dark.

We get to the mansion where the ball is scheduled and park behind a white and bigger limo in the driveway since the porch is already filled with limos and expensive cars.

The driver opens the door for us and the boys let me out first before they all get out of the car, we look at the enormous mansion which we can already see and hear the people in it.

We walk past the gates welcoming us into the property and get to the main front doors before opening them to see hundreds of famous people, including Bruno Mars; Billie Eilish and such.

We walk in and a housekeeper closes the door behind us before he walks back in the crowd of people with a tray of mini-sandwiches. We walk through the crowd of people and find a table big enough for ten people so we sit there.

We look at the people around us and I recognize Post Malone, Rihanna, Leonardo DiCaprio and many others. The room is blasting with famous trending songs that I would be most likely to make a cover of.

The one playing right now ends and the song coming next is Almost Is Never Enough by Ariana Grande and she is literally singing on the stage at the other side of this gigantic room.

One of the housemaids come up to us with a tray of smoked salmon toasts and I take one before Jungkook and V take one too. I suddenly stand up and look down at Jin who is sitting next to me before asking him "Dance with me?"

He shyly smiles and gives me his hand before I drag him out of his chair into the crowd of people dancing around us. We find a spot with enough space and stop facing each other before I grab his hand and he tells me "I can't dance."

"It's okay, I'll teach you" I say back at him before he smiles and I place his hand on my right hip before sliding my right hand onto his left shoulder. He gasps and I start stepping left and right to create a waltz movement, Jin looks down at my movement and tries to do the same thing to keep up.

I smile to see that he's progressing and Jin smile back up at me before lifting up his left hand and making me spin on myself before replacing our hands in the right spots.

Me and Jin giggle before looking into each other's eyes to realize the fun we're having. We slowly starts to dance slower before Jin looks down at my lips and before he leans in, V interrupts the moment by calling my name.

My head turns to him, breaking the intense eye contact I was having with Jin. He asks me "Could I talk with you outside?" and I accept before getting off of Jin's grip and accompany V outside, leaving Jin alone and surrounded by people dancing around him.

V takes me outside and we find a hanging bench in the backyard so we go to it and sit before seeing the amazing view of Hollywood in front of us. V takes a deep breath before turning to me and saying frankly "I think I'm start to fall in love with you."

My head turns to him as I realize what he just said, his face is almost sad and he is looking down at his hands. I feel bad for him as I say "I understand that you love but we can't make this happen, V."

I take his hands as I see that he's closing his eyes to hold back his sadness, I lay my head against his and say in a low and gentle voice "I'm sorry that I have to turn you down, but it's the right thing to do."

He nods against my head and clears his throat before I sit up and lift up his chin, making him look up at me. He looks at me and I lean in and kiss his cheek, I lean back and hear "Jennifer!" far from behind V.

I look over there to see RM waiting for me at the door we used to get to the backyard, "Jason Derulo wants to meet you!" he finishes before I look down and nod before looking back at V who looks cheered up a bit.

I smile at him and get up before joining RM back inside, sadly leaving V alone outside.