Rehersal

We get to the rehearsal studio next to the hall and park before getting out of the car and entering the studio. We meet with three of the people who work Big Hit entertainment and they let us practice before sitting down on the two couches in the corner of the room.

The boys form a triangle by standing beside each other in the middle of the room, I guess they're about to practice a choreography. Jungkook in the front gives a thumbs up to one of the workers and the person turns on the stereo next to him, a foreign song starts and the boys do dance move after dance move before doing some impressive moves as the chorus comes up.

Their dance moves are in sync and really impressive, I wish I could dance like that. The song playing has a few English words so I can understand what the song is about. As we hear the lyrics of the people singing I see the boys mouth individually in a certain order parts of the song, I guess it's one of their songs.

They finish the song with one final synchronized dance move and me and the workers applaud them before they stand back up and walk up to me and the table with water bottles next to me.

"That was amazing!" I exclaim to them impressed, making them smile and grab a water bottle each. RM opens his bottle and takes a sip as I see Suga sit on the stool of the grand piano and stretch his fingers before starting to press on a few keys to create a melody.

I pay attention to what he's playing as he sits up and looks at the keys he is going to hit next before hearing beautiful sounds he is making with the instrument. I see that he is trying to create a new sound but he plays slower and weaker until he gives up and sighs before arching his back and looking down.

I gently walk up to the piano and find a seat next to him before sitting next to him and admiring him trying to play something new. He starts playing but struggles to find a melody that is different to others, making him frustrated a bit.

I feel bad for him because I feel like he wants to create something of his own without anyone's help, I see the look of disappointment on his face. I gently put my hands on the left side of the keyboard and start pressing on a few different low notes at the same time.

I hit at a certain rhythm and change keys a few times for the piece of music I'm creating, making a beautiful sound of music. I turn to Suga and see that he's observing which keys I'm playing and I look down to his hands and see that they are moving like mine, to try and memorize the same thing I'm doing.

He slowly moves his hands up to the middle part of the keyboard and presses on a few different keys to make a lyric melody, which is connecting perfectly to what I'm playing.

I smile at him and he smiles too and scoffs of not believing what he's doing, I take over my part with one hand and move my right one towards Suga's left one. I gently grab ahold of it and drag it to where my other hand is playing the low notes.

Hi right hand takes over the middle keys while I place his left one where my left hand is playing the low keys. He plays what I was playing all along and I completely take my hand off the keyboard of the grand piano, making Suga play by himself.

I smile and get up for Suga to sit comfortably to make it easier for him to manage the two melodies at once. I smile widely and nicely pat his shoulder before walking away from a joyful Suga who finally created his own sound.

I walk back to the table and see RM who is totally amazed by what I just did, he says to me while pointing to Suga "He was trying to make something for a really long time and you're the first one to help him and succeed."

I smile to what he just said and he continues "I think you're gonna affect all of the boys during tour, you're gonna change their lives forever" I blush and turn my head to see Jimin coming towards us and stop inches appart from me.

He awkwardly says in my ear "I'm alone" and I smile at him before grabbing his hand and pulling him to where Jungkook and V are, we stop in front of them sitting on the couch and talking and I say the two's names making their heads shoot up to me.

I say to them "Can Jimin hang out with you guys?" I ask them and they nod while smiling, I turn to Jimin and nod before he nods nervously and lets go of my hand. He walk over to the boys and sits next to Jungkook before getting grabbed around the shoulders and hugged with Jungkook's right arm before having a new conversation.

I smile and walk back to RM who is once again impressed. I smile again and RM informs me as I sit on the table next to him "Today me and the boys are doing a 'Run BTS' episode, you can be a part of it if you want."

"That depends on what you're gonna do for this one" I say back and he replies "We don't know that yet" I nod before taking a water bottle next to me and untwisting it to take a sip of water.