The other half of BigHit

Jennifer's POV:

I wake up to my alarm and sit up before rubbing my eyes, I get up and fix my hair while walking up to the crib where my suitcase is. I pick an outfit and change into it:

 I pick an outfit and change into it:

before brushing my hair. I leave my room and walk down the stairs to find Suga and the manager talking about something. They immediately stop talking after they see me and I say "Good morning" before getting off the last step of the staircase.

They say the same thing back and I ask Suga confused "For how long have you been up?" He says "An hour" and my eyebrows lift up before I ask "Why we're you up so early?"

"I couldn't sleep" he answers and I nod before walking in the kitchen and finding my stylist and hairdresser talking next to the island. I greet them and walk up to the kettle before filling it up with water.

I put it back on the thing plugged in and turn on the kettle before it starts to boil. I turn to my hairdresser and ask her to do only my eyes today, she nods and we leave the kitchen before going to the dining room.

I pull out two random chairs from the table and we sit on them facing each other before she puts her makeup bag on the table and transforms my eyes with makeup:

She finishes and I thank her before my stylist comes out of the kitchen and brings me my cup of tea without me asking her. I thank her a little surprised before asking my hairdresser for lip balm, she hands à raspberry flavored one and I thank her before getting up and walking away with my cup of tea.

I sit in the living room with Mr. Bang (the BigHit manager) and ask him "Since I'll be with the boys in the 5th muster show, could I preform a few songs?" He shakes his head and I beg him "Please sir, just one song!"

He smiles and gives up before accepting, I squeal and hug him tightly before thanking him. He says to me "You should go wake up the boys, we have to film a Run BTS episode" and I I'd before walking up the stairs.

I reach the boys's doors but the left one is already open so they must be up already. I open the right one and turn on the lights before swing the two duos of boys sleeping together.

They groan and squint their eyes before covering their faces with the covers, I exclaim "Come on, sleepy heads! Time to wake up!" I get on V and Jimin's bed and jump on it yelling "Come on!"

Jimin groans and V sits up like a zombie before rubbing his eyes and looking up to me. I smile at him and get off the bed before he smiles back and shakes Jimin awake.

I start jumping on JK and Jin's bed and they groan, I try not to jump on Jungkook's foot as I yell "Wake up!" I get off the bed and pull the covers off their faces, revealing their annoyed sleeping faces.

V comes up next to me and talks to the boys in a broken in Korean, probably telling them to get up. Jungkook groans and his eyes flutter open before he looks up at me.

I smile and he sits up while V goes to Jin's side and shakes his awake, Jin groans and rubs his eyes before getting up. I yell as I walk up to the door and open it "You guys need to be ready in under a half hour, you have a Run BTS episode today."

I leave the room and walk back downstairs before swing that a few workers have arrived and are now discussing work in the diner.

Suga's POV:

I make the bed and as I see that the stain is still here I hear from behind me "What the f...", making me turn around to see J-Hope looking at the stain in disgust. I try to hide it from him by stepping closer to J-Hope but he steps back and asks "Did you wet the bed?"

I scratch my neck and squint my eyes lightly as I say "Well... not really" J-Hope looks at me confused and ask "'not really'? Did you piss the bed or not?!" My hand slides off my neck and I give him a look of indignation before saying back "If I had pissed myself, the stain would be a lot bigger."

He nods understanding but still confused before I step closer to him and look around us guiltily as I explain "I kinda had... a sex dream about Jennifer" His eyes widen and his mouth opens widely before he says calmly "Oh my god."

I nod ashamed but not showing it before saying "Good thing we're not sleeping here again". J-Hope nods absolutely agreeing and I say as I walk out of the room "You and RM should get dressed. Where is Namjoon anyway?"

J-Hope answers "He's in the bathroom" before I nod and leave J-Hope for him to change before closing the door behind me and going down the stairs.

Jennifer's POV:

I see Suga come down so I ask him "Did you wake up the rapper boys?" and he chuckles before answering "Yeah, they're getting ready". I nod and Mr. Bang comes up to him before telling him "The boys will be here soon" Suga nods and I ask "What boys?"

They both turn to me and Suga answers "The other half of Big Hit". I still don't understand so the manager explains to me "There's another boy and who's working with us."

Suga says behind him "Their name is TXT" and I nod before the manager says "Yoy will be shooting the Run episode with them today" I nod and walk into the kitchen with my empty mug.

I wash the mug and dry it before putting it back in the cabinet, where it was. I exit the kitchen by the door leading to the diner and find my stylist reading a magazine while sitting on a chair.

I look next to her at my hairdresser who putting back her makeup in her bag and I walk up to the table before questioning "Hey girls, do you know anything about TXT?" The hairdresser answer while continuing what she's doing "Of course we do! We work for them!"

I nod and ask "What are they like? Are they good people?" before the stylist exclaims "Oh yeah!" I look at her confused and turn to the hairdresser before she explains "The boys are mostly good looking."

I nod and suddenly hear a knock at the front door, making my head turn to the front door. I join Suga in the living room and the manager skips to the door while exclaiming "They're here!"