Run BTS: episode 11

RM park next to an empty school called the Busan High School of Arts, we get out of the car as I ask under my breath "This is where we're filming the episode?" RM nods next to me before they all start walking to the entrance of the building so I quickly catch up and follow them inside.

We enter the school and RM leads us upstairs before we open the fifth door on the left and walk in one by one to find ourselves in a classroom with the filming crew in the opposite side from the wall, so facing us.

The cameras are already on and they are filming our first impressions of where we're filming, so me and the boys look around at the room and stop to stand in front of the chalkboard in a line.

"Hello guys, we are..." RM starts and exclaims with all the boys "BTS!" J-Hope continues by saying "And we are joined today by a special guest" "Jennifer!" Jin exclaims in joy while hugging my side, I smile and wave to the camera filming me.

The director gets up from his chair and hands over to Jin who is closest yellow rolled papers and he distributed them to the boys while one of the female workers hands me a different colored rolled paper.

We don't roll it yet and the director sits back in his chair before Suga says "Let's open on 3. One,... two,... three!" He exclaims three and we all unroll the papers to read them, mine is written Foreign exchange student.

I realize that the boys's paper are written in Korean, that's obvious 'cause they are Korean. After they read what was written on their papers we flip them over for the crew and the camera to see what is written.

I say while staring at the writing on my paper "I'm a foreign exchange student" "I'm idol of school" Jin continues and Jungkook follows in the line "I'm cold but kind-heart' student".

Suga follows "I'm teacher" "I'm a nice but slow-witted student" RM says and V follows "I'm nerd with always book glued to hand" Jimin says "I'm student with always smile on the face" and finally J-Hope finishes "I'm emo kid into literature."

We all nod at each other's roles and I ask to the crew of workers behind the camera "But why is my paper different?" The director answers "Because your character is completely different than what you look like, so you are going to have to change your hair and clothes which our hairdresser will help you with."

He points to the woman not far from him who is holding an outfit on her forearm and a bag in her other hand, I nod and the director asks all of us "Any questions about the episode?"

I lift my hand and say "Yes: will the skit be in different takes or is this improvisation?" The director kindly answers "This is all improvising" I nod and the hairdresser nicely shows me the way out of the room to get to the classroom next door where I'll be transformed.

I open the door for her and she thanks me before entering the room and setting her bag and outfit on one of the desks closest to us, I close the door and turn around to see her already start to move the desks to have more space.

I rush to help her and we carry four desks to the front of the class so that we have at least a few meters between the limit of the desks and the wall connected to where the crew is filming.

The hairdresser pulls out a chair and I sit on in while the lady grabs the outfit and turns to me saying "You're wearing this" I look at the outfit and it's not as bad as it looks:

She gives me the outfit and turns around to give me some privacy, I quickly change and she turns back around to see me in the outfit and sitting in the chair. She searches in her shopping bag while saying "We're going to have to change your hair a little, I brought a brune wig which is dyed silver so only the roots are brown."

She pulls out the wig and I think to myself that it would actually fit me to have hair just like that, even though it's half shorter than mine because my hair goes down my back.

"What about we do that on my real hair instead of using a wig?" I propose to the nice young woman and she looks at me before asking "Are you sure? It's gonna take longer than the wig."

I nod smiling and she smiles back before putting back the wig and taking out of the bag a hairbrush, a comb and a bottle of silver hair dye. She puts them on the desk right next to me and walks to the door saying "I'm gonna get other hairdressers to help me get you ready so it'll take less time, I'll be right back." Before leaving the classroom and closing the door behind her.

RM's POV:
(Since the boys communicate in Korean I'm changing the dialogue to English so that you can understand what they're saying to each other.)

Me and the boys gather around a few desks and have a meeting about what's we're gonna do in the skit, we sit in a circle and I say "I think we should go up to the girl individually and not gather around her."

The boys agree with me and Jimin says "We have to find an order for that" and J-Hope says "We could do RM > V > Jungkook > J-Hope > Jimin > Jin > Suga." All of us nod and I say first "We should try and talk to her in our own ways. For example V helps her study, Jin tries to impress her and Suga tries to get her to work or something."

They nod before we hear the door open, she can't be dressed already! I turn around and see the hairdresser enter the room and run over to the other hairdressers and tells them something before they join her and leave the room to go to where Jennifer is left.

I turn back to the boys and ask "What do you guys think the new girl's gonna be like?" J-Hope answers "Cute" Jungkook continues "Sexy" and Suga murmurs "Dangerous"

All the boys nod and Jimin asks "Are we talking about Jennifer or the new girl?" we all laugh and get back to deciding on what we're gonna do in the skit.

Jennifer's POV:

The lady comes back with two other hairdressers and says "We have to get to a bathroom to dye your hair" I nod and get up before leaving the classroom and finding the closest bathroom two doors away from the classroom.

We find a stool in it and put it in front of the sink for when I have to sit down, which is now. I sit down and the three hair dressers start doing their job.

An hour and a half later

After a long time my hair and makeup is finally done:

I look like a Korean version of Billie Eilish, I get up and thank the hairdressers as we all leave the bathroom and walk back to the filming classroom

I look like a Korean version of Billie Eilish, I get up and thank the hairdressers as we all leave the bathroom and walk back to the filming classroom. I slightly put my hood over my head so that we can at least see my forehead and I wait outside at the door while the hairdressers enter the room and I hear them say that I'm ready.