Have fun for once

I get home and most the boys are in the living room so I sit at the dining table right next to them but they don't realize I'm here from the game they're playing. I see V lean against the window showing the view of the backyard and J-Hope gets behind him while Jungkook and Jin look at what's about to happen.

J-Hope suddenly spanks V and everybody stays silent, but I quietly explode of laughter. Why did he do that? Is this some sort of game? The boys stay silent and J-Hope checks on the two watching before hearing V start to laugh.

The rest of them laugh too and I let my laughter out before they see me and ask "When did you get here?" I don't answer and just continue laughing before J-Hope pulls me out of the chair before chuckling "Come get spanked!"

I look at him confused and ask him "What? Why am I getting spanked?" V explains while walking away from the window he was leaning against "That's the point of the game: If  you laugh you have to get spanked, the first person to laugh after the victim gets spanked he gets his turn and the circle continues."

I nod and approach the window while saying "Okay, but I don't want the person to spank me someone that's I've kissed before, he's gonna enjoy it too much otherwise" They nod before Jin and Jungkook come up to me asking "So, who will it be?"

I pick "Jungkook, he's more of a big brother to me" and Jungkook nods before approaching me and Jin goes back to the other boys. I lean against the window and Jungkook gets ready before I feel a sudden slap on my skirt, spanking my ass.

I stay silent and look over at the boys who are holding in laughter before I see V J-Hope laugh into his hand. We all turn our heads to him and Jin exclaims "Hey, you're laughing!" before we all call J-Hope's name he takes his hand away from his mouth before actually chuckling.

I walk away from the window as V pushes J-Hope against the wall so that he gets slapped. RM comes in the room and tells us as V gets ready to spank Hobi "It's time to perform, guys. Lets go."

We nod and all go to the front door to get our keys and purse before leaving the house and getting in the van.

At the stadium

We get to the waiting room and we are handed our outfits, I change into mine in the girls changing room:

and leave the room before sitting on a chair for Linda to do my makeup. As she finishes and prepares my hair I see J-Hope come up to me before telling me "In the song Silver Spoon, we're gonna have to hump the air which is part of the choreography."

Before he says anything else, I reply "What~?! So I have to jump the air and act sexual for 3 minutes?" He nods and says "It's not that big of a deal, we do it all the time!"

I roll my eyes and he gets on his knees next to me while saying "Come on, have fun for once! Pleaseee" I sigh and say under my breath "Fine" before he smiles and gets back up. Linda finishes my hair and I get up before the stage director tells us while we come up to him "Okay guys, lets go."

We walk into the long hallway leading to the stage and already hear the crowd screaming for us before we step onstage. The fans get wild as they see us and we wave to every single one of them as we adjust our earpieces and turn on our mics.

20 minutes later

The song Silver Spoon comes up and I take a deep breath while RM starts rapping. I move to the beat of the song and J-Hope walks up to me before asking me "You ready?"

I nod and he starts rapping his part while I jump to the rhythm of the sound. I get ready for when it goes down and I finally lift my right left up before brutally thrusting three times against the air.

The crowd goes wild to see that and to be honest, it was kind of fun doing it. As I jump up and down, enjoying life, I go up to J-Hope who just finished rapping his part and yell through the music "You're right, it's really fun!"

Hobi smiles and nods before we continue dancing as the other members sing\rap their parts.

Skip to the last song

As N.O starts playing I ask Jin "Are we dancing for this song?" and he shakes his head before RM starts rapping and we start jumping around, dancing however we want.

Laa la la laa laaa comes up and I see Suga come up to me from behind, he starts grinding against my butt in the rhythm of the song and I grind back. The fans scream to see that and as we both grind on each other Suga grabs my hip and holds himself with it to grind harder, making me throw my head back right next to his.

The moments passes and he walks away to the other members before I dance over to Jungkook. The other Laa la la laa laaa part comes up and Jungkook grabs my hands before spinning me around, in the rhythm of the song.

I smile when I turn back to him and he smiles back before doing it again but the other way around. I spin again and giggle when I start to loose balance so Jungkook catches me right before I fall down.

I thank him and he says back 'no problem' before I continue jumping around like a kid meeting Santa for the first time.