Simple date

After finishing the song with Suga I leave his room and get back downstairs to find Jungkook waiting for me all dressed up, very cute. I smile as I see him and see his hands behind his back like a real gentleman.

I get off the staircase and walk up to him before asking "Are you lost, baby bunny?" He blushes as he chuckles while looking at me and suddenly takes his hands out of his back to show me a beautiful bouquet of blue roses.

I awww and he gives them to me before I smile and thank him. I look up at him and he asks me "Ready to go?" before I nod and say back "Just, let me get those into a vase."

He holds me back before I can walk away and says "It's okay, Jin will do it" I nod and lay the bouquet on the furniture next to me before seing V walk up to us. He asks me "Can I talk to you, for a second?"

I nod a little confused and excuse myself to Jungkook before being pulled into the movie room by V. He tells me in a low voice "I don't think I'm comfortable with you going out with Jungkook."

I reply confused "But I thought that night didn't mean anything, that things wouldn't change" he nods as he tilts his head and says "Yeah~ Well, I think my feeling grew stronger because of that night."

I cover my face with my hands in frustration and quietly groan before saying "V, I can't just stay away from guys just because you love me" he nods and says back "I know but I don't like the fact that you're going out with one of my best friends."

I nod and say "Yes, I know that's a bit difficult to stand but you need to let these feelings go" he sighs as he looks down and sadly nods before I nod back and leave the room to get back to Jungkook.

He sees me and ask "Now, are you ready to go?" I smile and nod before he hands out to me his arm and I take it before being led outside. As we walk down the driveway I ask "So, where are we going this time?" and he answers "Just a romantic dinner together, simple" before we get to the sidewalk of the street.

At the restaurant

We enter the sophisticated restaurant and walk up to the front desk before Jungkook tells the man welcoming the clients "Hello, we're here for the reservation to Jeon Jungkook" He man looks into the list in his hands and nods before showing us the way to our table.

We sit down and he tells us that a waiter will be with us in just a moment, we nod and he walks away before I look around as I tell Jungkook "Quite a luxurious restaurant for a simple date."

He smiles and shrugs before we grab the menus under our noses and start looking into the list of dish names. A few minutes later I say as I put down the menus I was holding "I'll take the Caesar salad" and Jungkook says as he closes his "I'll have the stuffed clams."

I nod and the waiter walks up to us before asking our orders, we tell him and he writes it down before walking away and leaving us alone. Jungkook fills his glass of water and fills mine too without even asking but I thank him before suddenly receiving a text.

I grab my phone from my purse and see that the text is from the manager so I tap in my code and read the entire message:

The big news is that you'll be flying to Africa I a few days to help the poor africains, like you've always wanted to do. I managed to get you an entire MONTH off work so that you can concentrate on that project, hope you enjoy your new holiday.

My eyes widen as I read the text and Jungkook sees my reaction before asking "What?" I answers as I text back the manager "The big news is a trip to Africa to help the poor! I've always wanted to help these people and now, I finally can!"

I look up to Jungkook smiling as I put my phone back in my purse and he replies "That's great news! How long will you be there?" I answer as I grab my glass of water "An entire month" and Jungkook nods impressed before also grabbing his glass of water.

As I'm about to drink a sip from the mineral liquid he says as he lifts up his glass "Here's to the big news" I smile and the bag the glasses together before each taking a sip out of our drinks.

I smile as I put down my glass and say "Wow, an entire month without you. It's gonna feel weird to not have you guys around" He smiles and says as he places his glass behind his plate "Well, at least you'll be doing what you've been wanting to do for awhile."

I smile and nod to think that I'm going to Africa to help the poor, the waiter comes back with our orders and places them on our plates before asking if we want drinks. Since I don't drink I say no thanks but Jungkook surprisingly doesn't order as well, which is unusual of him."

After the dinner and getting back at the house

Jungkook's POV:

Tonight was amazing, I had a lot of fun with Jennifer and I hope to get more dates like this with her. We go up the stairs since it's 11:35pm and all the members are already in bed and get to Jennifer's room before stopping in front of the closed door.

We stand facing each other and Jennifer tells me "Thank you for tonight, it was really sweet of you again" I blush and look down before mumbling "I should go to my room, now.." she nods and as I look up at her she leans up to me and kisses my cheek.

But as she pulls away I turn my head to hers, making our lips touch. She stops moving at that moment and I immediately start kissing her while feeling her soft lips against mine.

She thankfully kisses back and as she slightly slides her hands up to my cheeks I grab her by her waist and kiss more sensuality. I've been wanting to do this to her for awhile now so I don't want to miss my chance.

As we kiss I hear her door open and she slowly starts walking backwards into her bedroom, making me nervous the more I get closer to the room. But as I'm about to get in she makes the door separate our bodies and I kiss her one last time before she closes the door at my face.

I don't lean back up so I hit the door as I pant from the amazing kiss and stand against the door for a few seconds before getting the feeling that I'm being watched. I turn my head to the other bedroom doors and see V's bedroom door inches open with the lights on.

It's moving but it might just be a current doing that so I don't worry about it and walk up to my door before entering my room.