SURPRISE!!!

I change backstage into my 'teacher' outfit:

And put on the glasses while a worker rolls a desk into the pitch dark stage

And put on the glasses while a worker rolls a desk into the pitch dark stage. I run back into the empty stage with a chair and sit on it, behind the desk, with my crossed legs on the table.

I attach my mic to my ear and put it against my mouth before turning on the battery attached behind my back. I grab a few papers from the drawer of the desk and pretend to read them while the workers run backstage and the song starts.

Jimin's POV:

As I sit on a chair and have my hairdresser fix my makeup, I watch the TV filming our muster and see Jennifer appear as a teacher. My eyebrows lift up and I see her take off her glasses and attach them on the collar of her tank top as she gets up and walks away from the desk.

Three dancers join her, all dressed in different jobs, and they start dancing in sync as Jen sings the chorus of the Work From Home Song. What she's doing is like when me and the boys made the Dope music video.

I realize that when she does the choreography, her boobs bounce a lot. The camera films her from the side and she looks at the camera before winking at it, teasing me a little bit.

I start to feel something weird and look down to see that a boner is showing between my legs, I quickly cover it up with my forearm while I cross my legs. I look back up at the tv and see as she raps she does a tiny dance move and presses her breasts together while giving a sexy look at the camera, making me discreetly gasp.

The hairdresser comes back, I didn't even notice she was gone. She fixes my hair as I watch Jennifer dance, I bite my lip as I watch that. I look down and see that my boner disappeared, making me sigh of relief as I get up.

I get close to the stage since the song is ending and meet with the other members already prepared. We get onstage as the stage lights turn off and Jennifer leaves the stage to change back to her old outfit while a worker comes and pushes the desk backstage.

The stage lights turn back on and Interlude: WNIGS starts playing before Jungkook starts singing, we walk to the middle stage and sing our song while Jennifer gets ready.

Jennifer's POV:

I ask the stage director about the countdown and he tells me that it's at 3 minutes left so the boys sing their song and they'll have thirty seconds left until they present their new songs.

I get in my dressing room and change into my old clothes before coming back out and my hairdresser fixes my makeup for thirty seconds. I run back onstage after the song ends and I wave to everyone before the countdown appears on the big screen.

I look over at it while RM says to ARMY "That was fun. Did you guys enjoy it?" The fans yell 'yes' and RM asks to repeat louder two more times and they scream louder each time.