Agust D

I leave my room after changing into this:

and come down the stairs before finding Jungkook and V in the kitchen

and come down the stairs before finding Jungkook and V in the kitchen. I come up to them and they see me before smiling and saying 'Good morning'. I say the same thing back before taking the box of cereal out of the cabinet.

I hear Jungkook say to me as I pour the cereal into a bowl "You're in a good mood, today. What's going on?" I turn around as I take the milk from the fridge and answer "The manager texted me and told me he has some big news that involves only me."

They smirk and I put the milf in the bowl before I sit at the other side of the counter from the two boys and I start eating while I face them. Suga comes down the stairs and walks in the kitchen while saying good morning to all of us.

He seems to be in a good mood so I ask him after swallowing the cereal I was chewing "What's with you, this morning?" He shrugs as he smiles with ego and sits at the side between me and the boys before telling me "I think I just made my first rap song."

Our eyes widen and I ask "Wha~ How? When did you even have time to make it?" He answers as he grabs the bottle of milk "I started writing it last night and~" V suddenly interrupts him as he says "Woah! Woah! Woah! Are you telling us that you made an entire rap song in under ONE night?"

Suga nods with ego and I smile as I cover my mouth with my hands and say "Oh, Suga! You've been waiting so long to create something of your own and you finally made it!" He smiles and nods before he tells me "And since you're one of the best music stars of history, I was wondering if you could help me make a sound for the lyrics."

I smile widely and answer in pleasure "Of course I'll help you!" before hugging him. He hugs back and we pull away before he gets up as I start eating again. He grabs a glass from the cupboard and fills it with the milk before putting the bottle of lactose back in the fridge.

He leaves the kitchen and goes into the movie room while I put my emptied bowl in the dishwasher. As I walk back to the counter Jungkook says to me "Hey Jennifer~! Since you liked our day together, would you like it if I take you out again?"

I smile and answer "Well, it depends when because I have to help Yoongi with his song" he replies to that "We can go out after you're done" I smile and nod before V gets annoyed as he looks away from me and Jungkook.

I don't concentrate on that and walk away from the kitchen before looking at the time on my phone: 10:38.

Later

Me and Suga enter his room and I sit on the small sofa while Suga prepares his stuff to start recording. I see on his desk dozens of papers with lyrics and music notes written on there.

I say impressed "You really did work hard" and he scoffs before nodding and opening his MacBook. I get up and walk up to him and the desk before sitting on the stool and watching the cursor click on the application we're gonna use to make the song.

I ask as he gathers up his paper "So, did you think of a certain tempo and rhythm that would go with the lyrics?" and he nods before answering "Yeah, I wrote don't different ideas and the lyrics on here."

He arranges the papers in an order and show me one by one the papers with the different ideas of tempo and rhythm. As I admire all the work he's made under 12h, I say "Wow, you really did want to make your own sound."

He smiles shyly and nods before I ask "So, whats the song about?" He answers as he turns his rolling chair to me "Well, Agust D transitions into the raw reality of depression, OCD and social phobia. It's about someone who's ready to concur all of these negative things and transform them into one powerful energy which is Agust D."

I nod impressed and ask "But who is Agust D?" He explains with hand movement "That's my rap name. I inversed my stage name which gives AGUS and I moved with D-Town which is the boy band I used to be in before joining BTS."

I nod even more impressed that he was able to come up with that and I start looking back at the papers before we start getting to work.

Jimin's POV:

As I finish my piece of bread I look around the house from the stool I'm sitting on and see that bunny Kookie fell asleep on the couch of the living room. I smile as I swallow the last bite of my bread and get off my stool before walking into the movie room.

The TV turned itself off from being on for awhile with nothing playing on it and I take my phone out of my pocket before starting to record. I film as I approach sleeping Kookie and get to him before squeaking a 'round the corner' theme song that I don't remember where I heard it from.

As I squeal the song I rub under his chin to bother him and it works, he reacts by moving his head a bit but mostly humming angrily as a signal that he wants me to take off my hand so that he can sleep peacefully.

But I don't care, I just continue rubbing under his chin while singing a melody, making even more annoyed but he laughs at my childish behavior. He weakly grabs ahold of my wrist and pulls it off him before I chuckle as I keep my phone held up to film the entire thing.

JK's eyes open and he looks up at me before kicking me on the side, making me chuckle at his weakness. I try to continue annoying him but he defends himself and pushes me away, forcing me to laugh.