Changing

Jungkook's POV:

After changing into today's outfit I leave my room and as I walk to the staircase V comes out of his room. I high-five him and we come down the stairs together before seing the light of the tv reflex against the walls of the movie room.

Confused, we walk up to the movie room and see Jin, Suga and JIMIN asleep on the couch. I smile widely when I see that Jimin finally came out of his room and turn my head to V before also seing him surprised and really happy.

I walk up to the couch and turn off the television using the remote before shaking awake the asleep members. Their eyes flutter open and we smile at them before they sit up as they rub their eyes.

They get up and I walk up to Jimin before hugging him, he hugs back and we pull away before I ask him "So, are you done hiding in your room?" He chuckles and nods before I smile and mess up his hair before checking on the other sloths.

We leave the room and go into the kitchen to eat before Jin asks all of us "So, what are we doing today?" I shrug and Jimin suddenly proposes "Lets go get tattoos!" We look at him and V replies "Are you kidding~?! I'm not doing that!"

I smirk at his scariness and say "I'll do it" They all look at me surprised and Jimin smiles before saying "Alright!" We high-five and V says while making toast "I want to get a dog" We turn to him and Jin asks "Really? I don't think we'll have time to take care of a dog."

V shrugs and says "We'll find a way" making me smile. We nod as an agreement to our day that we just planned and continue eating breakfast before the rest of the members come down the stairs.

During the day

Jimin's POV:

As I walk with Jungkook and J-Hope into the tattoo shop I ask them "What are you gonna get?" Jungkook answers as he looks around at all the tattoo drawings on the walls "I wanna have ARMY written on my knuckles."

I nod and J-Hope asks me what I'm gonna have before I reply "You remember that NEVERMIND temporary tattoo I had on my ribs, in the beginning of BTS? I wanna have that permanently." They nod and we approach the front desk before asking for tattoos.

V's POV:

As we walk into the pet shop Jin asks me "So, what kind of breed do you have in mind?" As I look around at all the glass cages with different kinds of dogs in them I say "I want a small dog that's really playful, so that it takes my mind off Jennifer."

Jin nods and we walk past the different small groups of people before finding the cage with Pomeranian puppies. I stop in front of it and kneel to it before pressing my face against the glass as I look at the three adorable babies.

Jin asks as he looks at them too "Is that what you're looking for?" and I nod before one of the puppies sees me and runs up to me but stumbles half way. I laugh at its cuteness and he comes up to me before lifting its paw to the glass a scratching it, making me aww.

I take my face off the glass and get back up before saying "I want that one" A worker opens the top of the cage and picks up the dog I chose before carrying it to the private room. I ask another worker who was there with us "Why did she take him in there?" and he tells me "She giving him a bath so that he's clean when we give him to you."

I nod and Jin taps my shoulder before I turn to him and see him very overly excited, I act overly excited with him and we stop before he asks me "Did you think of a name for the dog?" I nod and say "I picked it out since I was a kid: Yeontan."

He nods and I pull out my phone before texting RM What are you guys doing?. A few seconds later he texts back and says Me and Suga are with the manager and the staff, they're telling us about the new songs for the upcoming album.

I nod and text back Great. Well, I got a Pomeranian and named him Yeontan. He's really cute, I hope you like him. I receive another message from him and it says You know me, I'm probably gonna fall in love with him, I laugh and put my phone back in my pocket as I hear the private room door open.

The lady comes back with a freshly bathed Yeontan with a harness and leash on its back before giving him to me. I smile as I pick him up and he licks my cheek before Jin awwws and I smile before we walk to the cashier.

We pay the money for the dog and thank the people before leaving the shop.

Jimin's POV:

Me and Jungkook leave the rooms where we got tattooed and get back to J-Hope as I carry my sweater in my hand. Hobi's eyes widen as he sees our tattoos under the plastic covering and I smile before showing off as I say "I feel like I just went back in 2014, when I got the same tattoo."

They smile and Jungkook shows off his tattoo of ARMY as he says "Each member's name i written on there: the V which replacing the A is for V, RM is for RM, Y is for Yoongi and the J above the M is for Jin and Jimin."

We nod impressed and we pay the shop for the tattoos before leaving the shop and walking back home.