Secret meeting

Suga's POV:

As sleep starts to take over my body, I am shaken awake by one of the boys. I groan and turn to see J-Hope trying to wake me up while the others are sound asleep. I squint my eyes to try and see him better because it is the middle of the night and darkness is all around us.

I quietly sit up and lean against the wall behind me while J-Hope asks me "What's going on with you, lately?" He lays his arms at the end of the mattress before giving him a confused face and asking as quietly as possible "What're you talking about?"

He scoffs obviously and relies "Oh please, you've been acting different ever since Jennifer joined on our tour". I shrug a little annoyed and look away before he says "Do you hate her or something?"

I look back at him and whisper "No, of course not!" "Then what?! Are you jealous that Jimin slept in the same room as Jennifer or something?" That question immediately makes me think of yesterday night when the trailer was shaking and Jimin and Jennifer were the only ones in it.

My eyes widen and I look at J-Hope before quietly hopping off the bed and searching for Jimin in the rest of the beds. I find him sleeping under RM's bed and shake him to wake him up.

He groans and squints his eyes to try and see who woke him up before I grab him by the shirt and sit him up. "Why did you wake me up?" he asks me and I answer "We're having a secret meeting which you're involved in."

He tiredly nods and rubs his eyes before getting up from the bed and following me as I see that J-Hope woke up JK. The three of us meet in the kitchen and I lean against the counter and say in a quiet voice "Okay. I guest everyone is seeing that I've been acting strange lately.."

The boys boys nod at each other before I continue "Well, I guess it's because of the things happening since Jennifer arrived". The boys look at each other and I ask "Have you guys had some moments with Jennifer?"

They all innocently look away and act like they don't know anything before I give them a look. Me and the boys look at Jimin for him to explain what happened between him and her.

We looks down and scratches his neck shyly before saying in a very low tone "We slept in the same bed at the hotel and I made out with her in the trailer" I roll my tongue in my mouth for the others to not see.

I start getting angry to think of my best friend sticking his tongue down my crush's throat. The other two boys lift their eyebrows and Jungkook says "So that's why she had the scratch"before I sigh annoyingly "Okay~! What about you, J-Hope?"

He nervously kicks the floor before answering "I made out with her in the middle of the night, at the villa" I start getting more angry and rub my eyes with the thumb and index of my right hand.

I sigh and hear Jungkook asks "Does sleeping on her breasts count?" I look up at him and he gives me an innocent curious face. I stare at all of them and say "You guys have to stop treating her like a hooker, she's not a toy."

J-Hope interrupts and says "Woah~! We didn't even know she kissed other members before we kissed her so we are not to be blamed". He has a point, I look at all of them and say "Just don't do anything else, remember she's our friend and a next member of the Big Hit singer so you have to be careful."

They nod and we exit the kitchen before getting back to each of our beds, we hop in them and get back to sleep.

RM's POV:

After hearing that I don't know how to react, I don't know if I'm angry of happy for them to be that close to my childhood best friend. I should keep an eye on these boys and make sure they don't stay too close to Jennifer.

Tomorrow we have to shoot a Run BTS episode but Jungkook has to go to the hospital to get the surgery of his heel. I can get Jennifer to spend the day with Jungkook, that way the rest of the boys are kept away from Jennifer and she gets to know a little more about JK.