Planning

Jennifer's POV:

I wake up and shower before changing into this:

I dry my hair and brush it before packing back my suitcase and leaving my hotel room with it in my hand

I dry my hair and brush it before packing back my suitcase and leaving my hotel room with it in my hand. I get in the elevator and in drops me at the ground floor before I find RM, Jungkook and Jimin in one of the living room areas, with their baggages at their feet.

I say "Hey. Where are the others?" and RM replies "They're not up yet". I nod and sit down on a chair next to the couch before asking the boys "So, what are you guys gonna do while I'm gone?"

Jimin shrugs while looking at RM and Jungkook and answers "Maybe... go practice our choreographies?" The two others nod and I nod too before I receive a text from our manager: A limo is waiting for you outside, we should get to work.

I get up as I put my phone back in my pocket and explain to the boys "I have to go shoot the music video". They nod and I leave my bag before walking out of the room to go to the front doors and get outside.

I se the limo and get in before I'm driven away.

RM's POV:

After we watch Jennifer leave the hotel, me and the boys quickly get up before running to the elevator. We get to the eighth floor and rush to the other members's hotel doors.

We bang on each and every one of them and yell "Guys! Meeting in V's room now!" A few seconds later they all come out of their rooms dressed with their suitcases in their hands, like they were up for awhile.

I nod and we all get in V's room before putting our luggage in the corner of the bedroom and gathering around the bed. I say after that "Okay, we need to think of something for Jennifer's birthday."

Jin gets an idea and exclaims "We can get her a dog!" I shake my head obviously and say back "No! Remember how V had a dog but he couldn't hang out with him due to how much work we have to do?"

Jin nods and V says "We need to get her something simple, like clothes or flowers.." We think for a moment and Jungkook exclaims suddenly "We should get her a dress!"

We nod agreeing and J-Hope adds "And a birthday cake!" We nod again and I say "And we should go somewhere special, too. Somewhere she likes to go". We think for a moment and I suggest "We could go to the zoo together when we're in Nashville."

We nod and I get up before saying to everyone "Okay! Let's go plane everything up!" The boys cheer land get up with me before we all grab our baggages and leave the hotel room before going back to the ground floor.

We leave the hotel and run to my car before we all get in after putting our bags in the trunk. I drive away and follow the signs to go to where Jennifer is filming her music video so that we borrow a few workers and find a dancing studio to rent not far from here.

Ten minutes later

I messily park the car next to the building and we leave the vehicle before rushing inside. We avoid the giant filming studio and run to the other half of the building where there are meeting rooms and desks to work.

We find the manager and convince him to let us borrow three workers: a stylist, a very talented baker and an event planner. We rush back outside and get in the car while the workers get in their cars and follow us to the studio we're about to rent.

We get there and talk with the landowner before convincing him to lend us the studio for the day. We get inside and gather tables and chairs before all gathering around the large table.

Me and the members split up into three groups: RM/V/J-Hope for planning the day; Jimin/Jin for customizing the cake; Jungkook/Suga for choosing the perfect dress.

We all get a worker for each corresponding group and me and the rest of my group open our worker's computer and start searching on the internet for a zoo in Nashville.

Jungkook's POV:

Our worker finds on his phone a dress shop in the city, we leave the studio and go to our worker's car before getting in. He drives us to the shop and we get there under three minutes before opening the glass front doors and entering the shop.

We are greeted by a nice lady and a gay-looking guy before I explain to them "We would like to have a dress made for our friend". They nod and lead us to the back of the shop where they make the dresses.

As our stylist talks to the guy about what the dress could look like, the lady asks us the size of our friend. We look at each other and I quickly text RM to ask him for Jennifer's clothing size.

He responds She usually wears M so I say the size to the lady and she nods before writing it on a note pad. We talk about how we picture the dress and she writes it all down before she says "Don't worry, boys. With your help, that dress could be ready in just a few hours."

I nod smiling and look at Suga who's also smiling. The guys come back to us and our stylist says while clapping his hands together "Okay! Let's get to work!"

Jimin's POV:

We're at the other half of the studio and our baker takes out his whiteboard out of his bag before hanging it against the wall. He grabs his marker and opens it while Jin says "This cake should be beautiful, just like me."

I yell at him annoyed right after "STOP with your 'worldwide handsomeness', even V is better looking than you!", making his ego drop dead. I turn back to the baker and gently say "It should be an average but unique cake."

He nods and Jin says "It should have two layers!" The baker nods and draws a two-layer cake, I interrupt and say "Wait! Wait! We forgot the most important part! What kind of cake should it be?"

The baker points the market at me and nods before Jin suggests "We could do a chocolate cake" I shake my head and say "She prefers common different flavors, just like how she wants her ice cream. She usually takes buttered pecan or cookie and crea~..."

I stop for a second and my eyes widen before I exclaim "Oreo! She loves Oreo!" Jin nods smiling at the way I just acted and the baker ad to on the side of the board -Oreo flavor.