Good morning

I wake up without alarm and check the time on my phone to see 10:30, I say under my breath "Shit" and quickly get out of bed before putting on my purple wool jacket.

I put my phone in my pocket and leave my room while fixing my hair to the side and clearing my throat. I walk down the stairs and rub my eyes as I pass the living and enter the kitchen.

I open the door and enter it as I see Jungkook and Jin eating cereal, they look up at me and Jungkook chokes on his cereal while Jin's eyes widen. I get confused and look down to see that the sports bra I slept in is a little too revealing, so I cover it with my jacket and look back up at the boys.

They both snap out of it and wave to me before I wave back smiling, I walk up to them and ask "Where are the others?" Jin answer before taking a scoop of cereal "Jimin, V and RM went grocery shopping, Suga's showering and J-Hope's still sleeping."

I nod and think about what we should eat for lunch, I get an idea and think of minced beef steak and fries before taking out my phone and clicking on Jimin's number.

I put it on speaker as I lean over the counter, facing the boys, before the first thing Jimin says as he picks up is "Good morning" I smile and say back the same thing before asking him "I have an idea for lunch, could you pick up minced stakes and French fries please?"

He chuckles and replies "Yes, sir" before I thank him and hang up. I put my phone back in my pocket as JK and Jin finish their bowls and I say to them "Imma go wake up J-Hope, I'll be back" before walking out of the kitchen.

I run up the stairs and bust into J-Hope's room before seing him peacefully asleep, I say to him as I walk up to his bed "Come on sleepy head, time to get up!" He groans in a broken voice and rolls onto his other side to turn his back on me.

I smile and get on his bed on my knees before shaking him awake while saying "Come on!" He groans louder and he rolls into his back before looking at me in an exhausted look and his hair in his face.

I giggle to see that and say to him "Do you want steak and fries?" before he quickly gets up and almost falls down from a head rush. I giggle and get off his bed before helping him stand.

He finds his suitcase and I let him put on socks and sandals while I leave his room. I get back downstairs and walk into the kitchen before sitting next to Jungkook while Jin puts his fowl in the dishwasher.

Jin's turns to us and sees me in his seat before exclaiming "Hey, that's my seat!" I giggle and ask "So?" before he walks up to me and gets behind me while answering "So, I have to sit here"

He picks me up from behind (just like Jimin did when we were in Vegas) and sits in his seat before sitting me on his lap. To not fall down I wrap my left arm around his neck as Jungkook says "Look at you two lovebirds!"

I look at him and playfully hit his arm before hearing someone get down the stairs, making my head turn to the staircase. I see J-Hope come up to us and he says hey to the boys before opening the fridge and taking out the bottle of orange juice.

He pours it in a glass and chugs it before putting the empty glass into the dishwasher. My eyebrows lift up and I ask "Thirsty much?" before he looks at me and chuckles before nodding and leaning onto the counter, facing us.

Jin asks him "Did you sleep well?" and J nods before we hear someone come down the stairs, we turn our heads to the staircase and see Suga get down the stairs. His hair is still a bit wet and he's wearing an orange shirt with black pants, he comes up to us and waves at us before we wave back.

He asks as he gets to us "When are the three amigos coming back?" and we hear the front door open to see V, Jimin and RM retrieve from the grocery store, with two grocery bags in their hands.

They come up to the kitchen and RM says to me and Jin "I can see that your date went well. Are you guys official or something?" while putting the bags on the counter.

I giggle before seing that V and Jimin are turning their heads to me, looking a little frustrated. I look back at RM and say to him "No, nothing happened" V and Jimin discreetly sigh of relief and look back at the groceries before picking some of them up and putting them in their correct spots in the kitchen.

RM nods and does the same thing before I get off Jin and help with the groceries.

Suga's POV:

I'm kinda relieved nothing happened between Jin and Jennifer, last night. I don't want Jennifer dating people until my feelings for her are gone, so that I don't have to get jealous or angry about her going out with one of the members.

I already know that she kissed Jimin and J-Hope and I'm not so happy about that so I wanna make sure she doesn't kiss anyone else or other members don't kiss her.

They finish taking care of the groceries and Jennifer says to all of us "Imma go shower, I'll see you guys later" We nod and say "See ya" before she walks up the stairs and we are left just the seven of us.