Hate list

As I leave the kitchen from putting my mug in the dishwasher we all suddenly hear a knock from the door. Suga answers it and he lets in a sophisticated man in a tuxedo and cane.

He asks politely asks Suga "Could I speak to Jennifer Williams, please?" I say as I walk up to them "Yes, you can" Suga goes back to the group of boys on the couch before I bring the man to the diner.

"So, why did you want to talk to me?" I ask him and he clears his throat before telling me "I'm the manager of the company of a perfume named Angel. I was wondering if you would like to be the effigy of the brand."

I smile in excitement because I've never been the effigy of anything before, I say "Of course!" He smiles and we shake hands before he asks me "When are you free to do the photoshoot?"

I explain "I'm in the city only today. So if we can, I can come today for the shoot" He nods and says "Perfect!" before I smile and we walk back to the living room before I walk up to RM and tell him about the sponsorship.

I ask him if Mr. Bang will be okay with and he says that I should call him and make sure before I do the shoot. I nod and walk back to the diner with the perfume guy.

I take out my phone and call hitman Bang before clicking the speaker button, he picks up and I tell him the news before he asks "For how long will this take?" I look at the man and he tells my manager through the phone "It'll only take an hour, sir."

"Okay, you can go but you have to be back at the house at 4pm" Bang tells me through the phone and I say okay before thanking him and hanging up. Me and the man give each other a thumbs up and walk back to the living room.

I ask RM as the guy walks to the front door "Could you come pick me up when my shoot's over?" He nods and says "Just text me the address and I'll be there" I smile and thank him before saying goodbye to everyone and walking out the door with the Angel company boss.

Jimin's POV:

I'm sad that Jennifer said we would never end up together, but I guess I just have to stick with it. Plus, it wouldn't be fair to V. Speaking of V, I get an idea to get him to stop having feelings for Jennifer.

I ask to talk to him in our bedroom and he accepts before we walk up the stairs and go in our room. We sit on the beds, facing each other, and I say "I think I have an idea about how to get rid of your feelings for Jen."

He gets interested and nods before I say "You should make a list of the things you hate about her". V nods happily and I nod back before he grabs his phone and opens the Notes app.

He sits up against the wall behind the bed he's sitting on and we start thinking. "You can say that you don't like that she can't cook" V hesitates to write that down as he says "But I find that cute."

I sigh and think of something else before he exclaim "Oh! I hate how she can be beautiful with and without makeup" I nod and he writes it down before he adds "I also hate how her hair is always perfect."

He types that in and I say "You can write about her bad habits or something, instead of physical features" He nods and suggests "I don't like... that she's better than us at singing" I nod savagely and he writes it down smiling before he continues "I also hate that she won more more awards than us!"

I yell "Yeah!" after forming a first with my hand and throwing it down to fake anger and the fact that V's making effort. He adds yelling "I hate that she can dance better than me!"

I start to fake cry for him and he exclaims "I also hate that I have feelings for her because my friendship with her is ruined and I see her in a different way!" I look up at him and see him throw his phone to the end of the bed and I go back to being serious before V sighs.

I say as I get up "There's probably another way to get rid of your feelings for her" but V yells as he rubs his eyes "There's no way these feelings are going away! They're gonna grow stronger until I can't even be in the same room as her and~"

I suddenly yell and he stops wining before I say "One way or another, your feelings are gonna go away. They're just feelings" He calms down and says "You're right. They're just feelings!" before apologizing for overreacting.

I sit at the end of his bed and say "They're probably gonna fade away faster than you expected them to". V looks over at me and nods before I scoot over to him and wrap my arm around his shoulders.

He puts his head against mine and sighs before saying "I hope they go away soon". I nod and we stay silent for a few minutes before I say "We should get back to the others" and he nods before we get up and leave the room.