Plane to Vegas

Jennifer's POV:

We arrive at the airport and the driver parks the car before he opens the door for me. I get out of the car and thank him before he closes the door and opens Jungkook's door.

I help him out of the car and the worker closes the door behind him before we get going. We walk in the airport and the worker asks me as he stops us "Would you want bodyguards to protect you in case fans run to you?"

I turn my head to JK and he shrugs at me before I turn back to the man and answer "I think you are enough to guard us. Besides, we're only two people". He nods and we start walking, we get on an escalator and move up to the second floor before starting to see fans recognize us from the other escalators next to us.

We get off and walk to the entrance of the concourse of our plane before we see a dozen fans run up to us. We start walking faster but the crowd catches up to us and makes a lot of noise before the worker protecting us tries to keep them at a distance from us.

It ends up to the fans splitting in half to make a path for us to get to the concourse, as we walk across the path I look around to see all the fans excited and screaming of joy. I smile at their happiness and as I look down I see a little kid who isn't holding anyone's hand.

I stop walking and wonder if she's lost before I kneel in front of her and ask her "Hey, little girl. Are you lost?" She looks at me a little scared but mostly confused about where she is.

I realize she is in fact lost so I look at Jungkook who is still passing through the crowd and yell his name. He stops and turns around using his crutches to see me with a lost child.

He walks back to me and I explain "She's lost, I'm gonna find help. You go to the chairs and wait for me". He nods and turns back around before changing direction and turning right to go to the waiting seats next to the concourse gate.

I turn back to the little girl and pick her up before getting back up and walking out of the crowd, heading to where they give out the tickets and book flights. I carry her there and say to the front desk "This little girl is lost, could I leave her to you?"

The lady kindly responses "Of course, I'll send a police office to look for her parents". I thank her and give the kid to one of the people who work here before running back to the concourse.

I meet with Jungkook and help him up before we grab our suitcases and get in the hall connecting the concourse to the plane. We take our seats and Jungkook sits next to the window before we buckle up and close our eyes to fall asleep during this 1 hour and 6 minute flight.

V's POV:

We leave the building after ending our episode and get in the car before driving away. As I ask J-Hope next to me "Do you think Jungkook's doing okay with Jennifer?"

He looks at me and answers "Of course he is" we both look away from each other and I look over to the front seats to see Jimin watching something about Jennifer on his phone.

I ask him "Hey, what're you watching?" and he looks up to me before answering "I'm watching this year's Grammys when Jennifer preformed and won". Jin suddenly says at him "Put in on the screen so that we can all watch it!"

Jimin smiles and takes the USB cable before plugging it in his phone, making the image of his mobile appear on the screen of the vehicle. We see Jen in her puffy blue dress from when we first met her and she's singing the song about Peter Pan and the Lost Boys.

We see her stare at a particular person before she stops singing and quickly gets off the stage before running to Suga who was having a panic attack. A bodyguard picks him up over his shoulder and carries him to Jennifer's changing room, making all of us laugh.

The next scene we see is Jennifer coming back with all of us but she has Suga holding her hand. We all get back to our seat while John Legend talks through the mic.

We hear Jennifer's name get called for the winner and a light suddenly shines on Jennifer who is sitting in her seat. She gets up and a camera films closer to her to see tears form in her eyes.

I hear Jin exclaim next to Jin in the car "Look, she's crying!" We all nod and RM says "Alright boys, we're here!" Jimin unplugs his phone from the screen and puts it back in his pocket while we all unbuckle our seatbelts.

We get out of the car and get our baggages from the trunk, as RM locks the car me and the other boys put on our masks and hoods up. We put on sunglasses before we walk to the entrance of the terminal.

We get in and pass the building with no fans running to us because we are hidden under our hoods and sunglasses so they don't know who we are. We get to our concourse and give our plane tickets before getting through the hall connecting the gate to the plane.

We get inside the plane and start searching for Jungkook and Jennifer, we find them in the back and me and RM sit behind them while Suga and Jin sit on my right. J-Hope and Jimin sit next to Jennifer and we all buckle up after putting our suitcases above us.

Jennifer's POV:

I look at Jungkook and he seems to be worried, I tap on his arm and he looks at me before I ask "You okay?" He fakes a smile and nods before I shake my head and say "No, you're not. I can see it."

He sighs and replies "I'm worried about how our next shows will turn out to be. Will I be able to get onstage or will I be kept away from the stage until I can walk again?"

I answer "You don't need to worry about that, I'm sure you'll be allowed to come onstage for certain shows". He cracks a smile at me and I smile back before I take his hand and say "It's gonna be okay." He nods and I pat his hand before letting go of it.