In a coma

Jungkook's POV:

After an hour or two or being in the hotel room, RM says to all of us "You guys should go, I'll stay with her" We nod and get up before walking to the door, we leave the room and Jin calls a limo while we walk down the stairs to kill time.

We pass the waiting room and leave the hospital before finding the white limo waiting for us. We get in and tell the address to the house before the driver gets going.

RM's POV:

I sit next to Jennifer and take her hands with both of mine before telling her "It's going to be okay, I know it" I look up at her resting and notice something in her hair.

I lean over to her head and see that a specific chunk of her roots turned white, probably because of the lightning that struck her. I see that it's definitely not hair dye because her dye is starting to go away and the white is really white.

It's only a few centimeters of roots but it's still visible, making me a tiny bit worried. I sit back on the stool and say "Even though your hair changed a bit, you'll still be the same."

I think to myself that talking is no use so I just lay my head on my arms, on the bed, and close my eyes to try and fall asleep from this long day.

V's POV:

We get home and I stare into emptiness as I lay my vest onto the back of the couch and walk up to the kitchen. I sit on a stool of the counter and lean over as I brush my hair with both my hands and leave them there.

As I think about Jennifer in a coma I hear footsteps pass me so I look up to see Jimin still in tear from the situation. I look at what he's doing and see him pull out a bottle of Bacardi before untwisting the cap.

I get up as I see him take a sip straight out of the bottle and walk up to him before he sees me and doesn't care. I stand next to him and sigh before taking the bottle out of his hand and gulping down a mouthful of that strong liquid.

I make a face and Jimin smirks before I say to him "Come on" and pull him out to the living room where everyone is sitting silently. We sit together and Suga quickly takes a sip of Bacardi the moment he sees it.

He passes is to Jungkook and... I guess you can say we're gonna have a drunk night.

Every day the members took turns and one by one went for an overnight at the hospital to stay with Jennifer, it's been six days now and the members have made V LIVEs and visited the city to try and not think about Jen but that didn't work. They ended up crying on V LIVE about how they're afraid that Jennifer might not make it.

Jungkook's POV:

Tonight's my turn to stay overnight at the hospital to see Jennifer and I'm kinda feeling weird about it, I'm probably just gonna pep-talk myself the entire time. I put on my coat and say bye to the members before leaving the house and getting in the Uber.

The driver takes me to the hospital and drops me off before I enter the building, I pass the front desk and waiting room before getting in an elevator and pressing the button to the corresponding floor.

The doors open and I step out of the elevator before finding my way to Jennifer's hospital room. I open the door and let myself in before taking off my coat and hanging it on the coat hanger.

I turn around and see Jennifer in the bed but she no longer has a oxygen mask, meaning she can breathe by herself (even if she's in a coma 🤨). The machines detect that her heartbeat is normal so I guess she has gained enough energy to not be in a coma anymore, MEANING SHE CAN WAKE UP AT ANY TIME.

I quickly sit on the stool next to the bed and scoot closer to Jennifer so that I can hold her hand. I wait and wait for her to wake up but she doesn't, making me think that she probably needs 24 hours to wake up.

I start talking to myself to pass time and realize I can say anything out loud, since Jennifer can't hear me. So I try it out and say "I saw that everyone had similar reactions about you almost dying. Even V, he's in love with you and he still had the same reaction as me."

I look over at Jennifer and stop talking for a moment before starting to think about all the memories I made with her in this past month, the good and bad ones. When I mean bad I think about the aggressor or when I broke my heel and stuff.

I start to feel sad again and say to her "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you when that guy hurt you, in Vegas. I could've done something if I hadn't broken my foot" I look into space as I say "You were so careful when you helped me through the pain of my bone sticking out of my foot. You held me tight in your arms and never let go until the doctor brought me to his office."

Tears start forming in my eyes as I think of how she was the nicest person of our friend group. I snif and gulp before saying "You have always been so good to me.." as I grad her hand. I look at it as a tear falls from the tip of my nose.

I snif and hold in the sadness before saying as I look up to Jen "I love you. Now I know and I'm sure of it" I lean over to her hand and kiss it before leaning back up as a tear falls on her hand.

I feel more tears form in my eyes as I start to breathe heavily, whisper sobs and quietly snif. I sink my head into my arms and cry for a few seconds until I suddenly hear "You could've told me before.."