Aftermath

Me and the rest of the members rush inside and see V and my abuser getting handcuffed by cops, I hurry over to them and say to the cop arresting V "No sir, he didn't do anything wrong!"

The cop looks at me confused and before he can say anything I explain "He's my friend he was trying to protect me from that guy" and point over to the guy who punched my friends.

The cop understands and takes off the cuffs from V before he comes back to us, I hug him tightly and he hugs back tightly too. We pull back and I smile widely but it fades away as I see the damage on V's face due to the punches he received.

I give him a 'I feel bad for you' face and grab his hand before we walk over to the other boys and I say to them "I'm gonna take care of V, you guys can go back to the bar and have fun."

They nod and I walk V to the elevator, I press the button to the corresponding floor. As we wait for the doors to open I see that V also has a scratch on his nose. The doors slide open and I take him to my room, I unlock the door and get him inside before closing the door and walking him to my bed.

I sit him at the end of my bed on the right side and I walk in the bathroom to search for an emergency kit. I find it under the sink next to the towels and grab it before walking back to V.

I sit next to him and open the white box before searching for the disinfectant, I find the bottle and grab a wipe before pouring the liquid on the coton. I approach the wipe to V's cheek and delicately pat on his wound, making him flinch.

I apologize and keep going before saying "That was really brave, what you did back there.." V smirks and keeps looking down before saying "You should say that to Suga."

"I'm sure Jin and Jimin are already telling him that" I giggle before putting down the bloody wipe and grabbing a cotton swab. I dip it in the disinfectant and put it on his nose, making him flinch once more.

Jimin's POV:

I sit Suga on the bench in front of his bed while Jin grab the emergency kit I  the bathroom. I lift up his shirt and see huge bruises on his abs, making me flinch for him.

"Hold on, Yoongi" I say as Jin sits next to him and unzips the pack. He takes out the ice stored in a special bag and he wraps it in a small towel before placing it on Suga's bruises, making him groan in pain.

Suga weakly coughs while holding the ice against his main bruise and me and Jin look at each other, worried about Suga.

Jennifer's POV:

I take away the cue tip and put it in the portable trash box, I look back up at V and see that he's looking much better. I smile at him and he weakly smiles back, making my smile dissolve in the air.

He continues to look down until I feel something rub against my left wrist, I look down and see that V's examining my wound with his thumb. "He hurt you" he says in a weakly angry voice and I get up while replying "He just held my hand tight enough to leave a mark."

I put the kit back under the sink and get back up before walking back to V. I sit where I was and I see that V is still looking down. I lift up his chin to me and he looks at me sadly before I smile at him to try and make him smile back.

He finally smiles back and I place my hand on his left cheek, sliding it down to where the tip of my hand can't touch his skin anymore. He intensely looks into my eyes and before he can do anything I get up and say "I think the boys are lonely without you."

He looks down a bit and nods before he takes my hand and gets up, we walk out of the hotel room and V goes to the elevator while I knock on Suga's hotel room door. Jimin answers the door and lets me in before I walk in the bedroom and see Suga resting on the bench in front of his bed with a bag of ice against his stomach.

I ask Jin next to me "How is he?" and he answers while putting his hand on his waist "If he keeps the bag of ice against his stomach long enough he'll be back to normal in an hour."

I nod and Jimin says from behind us "But Someone still has to keep an eye on him, though" "I can stay" I say and the boys look at each other before looking at me and saying "I don't think Jungkook would like that.."

I give them a confused look and ask "What are you talking about?" Jimin tells me "Since you and Jungkook are dating, we though he would be a little overprotective about this kind of stuff."

"What? We're not dating" I say back confused and Jin and Jimin look at each other, feeling stupid. I giggle and walk over to Suga before sitting next to him. I say to the boys "You guys can go now, have fun with the others."

They nod and leave the room before I turn my head to Suga and look at his closed eyes. How can a boy with a baby face have the strength of a man? It's weird to combine both but still bute.

I start to get cold because I'm in a bikini and didn't think to put on a shirt when I was in my hotel room. I get up and as I walk to the front door I hear from behind me "Where are you going?", making me stop moving.

I turn around and see Suga with his eyes opened, looking at me. I answer "I'm cold so I wanted to put on a shirt" and he says "You can wear my jacket, you don't have to leave."

I walk back to him and he starts to sit up while still keeping the bag against his bruises. I say as I help him sit up "Careful" He tries to take off the jacket he has on with one hand and I hold the ice against his stomach while he uses the hand he used to hold the bag.

He struggles to take off his jacket without hurting himself and he lays his jacket next to him before once more grabbing ahold of the ice bag. I get up and grab his jean jacket before putting it on without buttoning it up.

I turn around to Suga and he quickly looks away from staring at me putting on his jacket. I smile and sit back next to him before looking at the bag of ice against his stomach and asking "Is it healing?"

He looks down and removes the ice bag from the bruise before we see that the bruise is two times smaller and half the color has disappeared, revealing a good sing that he'll be better in no time.

I push back the ice against the wound and say while looking up at Suga "It's getting better, you'll be on your feet in no time". He smiles before I ask him "Do you want some water?"

He nods and I get up as he says "There's a bottle of water in my bag" I unzip his baggage and find the bottle of water before getting the feeling he's watching me again.

As I grab the grab the container I strictly say "Stop staring at me" I turn around and see that Suga's looking away smiling, I smirk and walk up to him before he asks me "Isn't that a little small for you to wear?"

I cross my arms and ask "Why are you acting like a teacher?" "I'm just saying that if you're gonna wear that, I'm gonna have to prepare myself for three more fights."

I giggle and put my weight on one side before saying "If you wanna go buy me a new bathing suit, be my guest" he scoffs and plops his left hand on his lap before saying "Okay" as he looks up at me.

I smile and help him up before walking him to the door, we leave the hotel room and get in the elevator before i press the button to the ground floor.