Sleepy

Jennifer's POV:

I'm starting to get tired so I leave the practice room where the boys are recording and find across the hall a small living room with a couch. I lay on the sofa and doze off to sleep.

Jimin's POV:

We finish recording and I realize while all the workers and the manager leave the room that after an hour Jennifer hasn't come back. So I leave the studio and search every room connected to the hall. I find Jen sleeping on the couch of the living room and quietly walk up to her.

I kneel next to her and see her forehead against the back of the couch as I lean over her head to look closer. She suddenly starts turning onto her back, making me lean back a little.

Her left arm hits my stomach and she twitches her head before turning it towards mine. I look at her beautiful sleeping face before slowly leaning back up but Jennifer starts quietly whining and moving her arms.

I stop moving and she manages to put her hand on my left shoulder before she mumbles, still asleep, "Don't leave, baby" I look over to her and she weakly starts pulling me towards her.

I know she's dreaming but I'm completely frozen, I let her lead me and I just stay still. What is she doing, she must be having a romantic dream. She pulls me close to her face and I see her closed eyes and half-opened mouth revealing only her clean white teeth.

I take control and lean over before our lips touch, she surprisingly kisses back since she thinks she's dreaming and the kiss gets more sensual. I slide my tongue into her mouth and slide my left hand down to her stomach, I keep my distance from her pants and grip tight on her right hip.

She weakly moves her hand up to my head and into my hair, making me kiss harder to the sensation. I end the makeout session with one final kiss and pull back absolutely breathtaken.

I catch my breath as I lean back up and smile from what just happened, I did what I've been wanting to do to the love of my life for awhile. I lick my lips from the raspberry lip balm that Jennifer had on her lips but got them on mine.

I put her hand back on her stomach and get up before walking out of the room to let her sleep peacefully. After quietly closing the door I suddenly get pulled by my jacket and dragged back into the dance studio.

We get there and I get slammed against the wall before seing Suga hold me against the wall. He asks me angrily "Why the f*ck did you do that? That was f*cking stupid!"

I look at him confused and he gets pulled back by RM as he asks him "Woah! What are you doing?!" I get off his grip and put back correctly my jacket before Suga gets off RM's grip and yells at me "We had a deal, man!"

The other members come up to us and J-Hope asks confused "What the hell is going on?" Suga says angrily while pointing at me "That bastard broke the pact! He kissed Jennifer in her sleep, I saw it all!"

My face drops as I realize what he just said, I'm a bad friend. Jungkook exclaims "What?!" and starts walking up to me but Jin holds him back before I say in my defense "She kissed me first, I couldn't do anything about it!"

Suga looks back at me and stomps over to me while mumbling "Bullsh*t" He pushes me against the wall again and holds me against it before I try to push him away.

J-Hope hurries to try and pull him back but Yoongi brutally pushes him away and he falls back, making me angry. I try to push Suga off me but he's too strong, I try saying "Suga, I'm sor~" but he cuts me off by suddenly punching me across the face.

I lean to my side and lean back up before swallowing the blood I got from the cut on my bottom lip Suga just gave me. I try kicking his balls but he resists, he angrily asks me "Do you think she's a fucking toy, or something?!" and that gets me even angrier.

Jennifer is not a toy and I would never treat her like one. To that reaction I manage to gather enough force to push him off me and I kick his stomach, making him fall back.

He flinched to the pain of his old bruises and looks up to me before I say "I don't wanna fight you, man. This is stupid!" Suga smirks and says "You should thought of that before kissing her."

He comes up to me and pushes me back against the wall before I hear a stabbing noise. I see Suga flinch in pain and see V behind him, holding something against his left shoulder.

V lets go of what he was holding and Suga leans over for me to see a fork stabbed against the back of his left shoulder, with blood squirting everywhere. Suga gets on his knees and V steps back, shocked that he stabbed his own friend, before I brush back my hair and catch my breath.

While Jin asks V "What were you thinking?!" I come up to Suga who's in pain and kneel in front of him before placing my hand on his right shoulder and saying honestly "I didn't mean for it to happen, I'm sorry Suga."

He weakly looks up at me and hesitantly nods before I get him back up and he still groans from the pain of his injury. RM runs up to us and says "Alright Suga, we're gonna have to pull the fork off."

Suga nods and RM grabs ahold of the fork while Jungkook brings paper tissues and he suddenly pulls the fork off, making Suga yell in pain. Jungkook quickly covers the wound with the tissues and applies pressure before Jin runs up to us and gives us bandages so that we can properly wrap him up.

We carefully take off his jean jacket and stripped tank top before bandaging his shoulder while V walks up to us still shocked and says "Suga, I am so sorry. I don't know what came to me."

Suga looks up at him before saying "It's okay, I was the crazy one in this fight and I overreacted" V nods and cracks a smile before I apologize a second time for kissing Jen.

Suga nods and the members finish covering up the four small holes before I say "We should get back to the house" We nod and V and RM put the used tissues in the bin before we leave the room.

J-Hope carries Sleeping Beauty into the van and we get in it too before driving away, back to the house.