Working too hard

The boys still haven't come home yet and I want to do something so I call my manager and ask Is there something I can do or help with, today?. He answers yes and I sigh of relief before he tells me "You can come to the stadium and help us plane the next concert, we would love some help."

I nod and thank him before saying I'll be there and hanging up. I suddenly hear the front door open to RM yelling "We're home!"

I walk up to the boys before seing the four bags Jimin, Jin, Jungkook and J-Hope are holding. I grab Jungkook's bag and we get to the kitchen before putting the shopping bags on the counter.

As I start helping with the groceries V taps on my shoulder and I turn to him before he gives me a phone box. My eyes widen as I realize he bought me a phone and I awww as I take it out of the box. I thank him and he says back no problem before asking me "Hey, can I talk to you for a moment?"I look at him and nod before he takes me to the movie room and I sit on the right arm of the couch while he sits on the nearest chair to me.

He lays his forearm on  the left arm of the chair and plays with his chin while telling me "We need to talk about last night" I look a little lower and nod before he sits up from the chair and tells me "I don't want what happened last night to affect our friendship, but I know this is gonna make things a little different between us."

I look up at him and nod before saying "I think we should just forget about it, it didn't mean anything anyway" He nods and we suddenly hear from the entrance of the movie room to the kitchen "What're you guys talking about?"

Our heads turn to where we hear that voice and see Jimin before I get up and say "Nothing" V follows me and we all leave the room as I see Jimin give V and death glare before we get back to the kitchen.

After lunch

After filling my new phone with everything my old phone had (pictures, memory...), I look up at Jimin and Suga who are sitting at the counter and tell them "I gotta go, I need to help with planning the concert for tomorrow night."

They nod and I leave the kitchen as I put my phone in my pocket and grab my keys. I stick my head into the movie room where RM, V and Jin are and tell them the same thing I told the other two.

They nod and wave bye before I say bye back and leave the house before getting in the van and driving to the stadium. Right now, I don't want boys around me. I just want to focus on work for once, so that nothing else happens with them.

After a dozen minutes I pull up and enter the empty-seated stadium before finding the manager and workers backstage with desks and papers describing the show. I walk up to them and ask "So, what's the plan?" before the main worker explains to me what they figured out for now.

Skin 'till the evening

Suga's POV:

I called one of the workers and asked him to pick me up because I want to pick up Jennifer from the stadium, after working all day. We arrive at the building and I get backstage before the manager comes up to me and says in a low voice "Jennifer has not stopped working, she didn't even have a break to drink water or something."

My face drops and I ask worried "What? She has worked non-stop for more than 5 hours?" He nods as an answer and he tells me where she is before I walk into the hallway and enter the small dancing studio room.

I see Jennifer practice the choreography of Black Swan and I enter the room before she sees me but continues dancing to the music echoing out of the speakers in the corners of the ceiling.

I see no water bottle around her and not even a towel to wipe off her sweat, I only see her phone and keys on the table against the wall and ask "Did you drink water, today?"

She answers "Yeah, before I left the house" and I get a little worried before the song ends and I see her sit on the woodland floor. She spreads her legs and starts stretching before I sit near her and ask her "So, what did you do today?"

"I helped organize the show for tomorrow and I started to practice the dances an hour ago" she answers and I ask normally "And did you think of taking a break?" She shakes her head as she pants from the stretches and gets up before I see a drip of blood run down from her left nostril to her upper lip.

I get closer to her and say in shock "Oh my god, your nose is bleeding!" She pays her nostril and sees blood on her finders as I pull out a tissue from my jacket. I quickly give it to her and she thanks me before pressing the tissue paper against her nostril.

We get up and she wipes off the blood from her skin as she walks over to the table and checks something on her phone, I see the left sleeve of her jacket slide down and reveal a tight white sleeve which isn't part of her stripped t-shirt.

I ask as she puts her phone and the bloody tissue in her pocket "What's on your arm?" and she stays silent for a few seconds before answering "It's nothing" I say as I follow her to the exit "No, it's something."

She just ignores what I just said and says "Come on, let's go" before I grab her left wrist to restrain her from leaving but it goes wrong really fast. She flinches in pain and she quickly gets off my grip before accidentally bumping against the wall of her right.

She flinches in pain at her other arm which makes me even more confused before she starts crying and slides down against the wall behind her. She holds her upper arm and forearm at the same time as she sits and sobs.

I kneel in front of her and I see that what she has under her lifted sleeve are bandages wrapped around her arm, making me gasp as I think about what she could've done.

I calmly ask "Why do you have bandages?" as I point to them and she look up at me in tears before carefully taking off her jacket and showing me an entire roll of bandages wrapped around her entire forearm and her right upper arm covered as well.

The bandages of her left arm cover half the lightning scar and I see tiny stains of blood, making me realize she self-harmed. I suppose she did the same thing to her other arm but I'm not here to juge, or even ask questions.

I just fell really sad for her because I see that's she's blaming herself for what she did to herself and she probably moved everywhere today to not be spotted with covered skin.

I just lean over to her and wrap my arms around her waist before giving her a warm hug. She weakly hugs back and quietly sobs in my arms before I caress her back as I mumble to her ear in a gentle voice "Shhh, everything's going to be okay.."

I feel her nod and I pull away before she dries the tears on her cheeks and I help her up before picking up her jacket and keys on the table. We leave together and I get her to the passengers seat of the van before I get in the drivers seat.

On our way back to the house I tell Jennifer as I keep my eyes on the road "Just so you know.. I'm not gonna ask questions, I'm not gonna juge, but most importantly, I'm not gonna tell anyone about this."

I glance over at her for a few seconds and see her look over at me before smiling and replying in a sweet voice "Thanks" I smile and look back at the road before placing an open hand between our two seats.

She sees it and places her hand on mine before we lock fingers and I smile before telling her "I'll always be here when you need me. You know that, right?" I look at her through the mirror in front of the windshield and see her smile before mumbling "I know" I smile and keep driving with our hands still locked together.