New lives

Awhile after

Jin's POV:

As we laugh together J-Hope grabs his glass of beer and says while lifting it up "Everyone, I would like to propose a toast. It's been 5 months since we-know-who left our lives, and we picked ourselves up and have made new memories without her."

We agree and raise our glasses as he finishes "Here's to our new lives" before we all exclaim as we clink our drinks together "Tou our new lives!" We all take sips of our glasses and bottles before Suga says to all of us "Honestly, I never though I was able to get over Jennifer leaving us."

RM agrees and says "Me neither. For someone who has lost her twice, it was easier to move on than I expected it to be" we all agree and I say as I raise my hand "This is out of place to say this but Jimin literally looks like the 2013 Jimin."

Everyone chuckles and V says "It's true, he regained his 'boxer' body!" Jimin blushes as he sips his glass of whiskey and I see as I look around the bar a young woman walking up to us. She looks horny and she's dressed in an edgy outfit, I'm guessing she's looking for hookups.

We gets to our table and say to us "Hello, boys. I'm here for the blue haired boy" We look at Jimin and he looks at us, asking if he can. Suga pats his shoulder as he tells him "Go for it, man!" Jimin smiles at him and gets up from his seat before following the horny girl where she's going.

I look back at the members and scoff "Somebody's gonna get some!" before they agree and chuckle. I laugh too and look down at my hands before seing the engagement ring on my finger, making my smile fade a little.

I wonder why I kept it, I guess it's a good-luck charm. I look back at the members and we continue talking while enjoying the rest of the evening.

Jennifer's POV:

As I start falling asleep, I suddenly feel a kick in my belly, making me jump up. My eyes widen as I realize that the baby just did that and grab my phone before texting David David, the baby just kicked!

A minute later he texts back Oh sh*t, do you want me to come over? and I response with a Yes before getting out of bed and putting on my coton jacket. I hurry down the stairs as I feel the baby kick better and better.

I sit on the sofa and see on the wall that it's 12:35am but I don't care, the baby kicked for the first time. I am really excited to have this baby, with or without a father. All that matters is that it's healthy and in good hands.