Jimmy Fallon's show

V's POV:

It's been an hour since Jennifer left and we're already bored without her, I miss her in my arms. Right now I'm with the rest of the ground in Jin's hotel room and we're all bored out of our minds, laying on the bed and on the floor.

Jin sigh and exclaims while slamming his hand against the bed "How can we be bored like this?! Before we met Jennifer what did we used to do to have fun?" Jimin answers "We used to order pizza and talk about the future."

I exclaim after that "Then we should order pizza!" the boys nod and J-Hope takes his phone out of his pocket before dialing the number to order pizza. While he calls the pizza place, Suga asks "When will Jennifer be on tv?"

Jungkook mumbles "In four hours" before Suga groans and sink his head into the bed. Jin says while sitting up from the bed "We should talk about the future like we used to."

We nod and J-Hope puts his phone back in his pocket before thinking with us. Jungkook asks "First of all, what will be the first thing in our future?" and we all answer at the same time "Jennifer"

We chuckle at our answer and I say "To be fair, Jennifer is the most wonderful girl we know" Everyone nods and Jin says "She has the softest skin" Jimin continues "And the most delicate touch" before J-Hope adds "She also has the voice of an angel."

"And the body of a goddess" Suga says before we all sigh as we think about her at the same time. A knock appears at the door and J-Hope answers it, the pizza delivery guy gives us the pizzas and Hibi pays the dude before he leaves and he closes the door.

He comes back and puts the two identical pepperoni pizzas in the middle of the room before each member go for a piece.

Three and a half hours later

Jennifer's POV:

I enter Jimmy Fallon's building by the back and I'm greeted by stage directors and workers to help me get ready before I'm led to the dressing room. A stylist and a hairdresser join me in the room as they bring their stuff.

After a few minutes I am asked to wear this which is not bad at all:

I change into that and sit on a chair before the hairdresser approaches me and does my makeup before curling my hair and putting it on one side

It's time for the show to start so I exit the dressing room and we lead me the stage, I get on it and see that the stage is in the dark so that it enlightens when it's time for me to shine.

I get placed behind the microphone and hear the stage director yell "Okay, we're live in 30 seconds!" I take a deep breath and think about all the boys as I wait.

Jungkook's POV:

I check the time and see that Jennifer's showing on television in twenty seconds so I search for the remote and find it under one of the pillows before pointing it to the TV and pressing on the ON button.