Goodbye

It is now 6:50 and I go up the stairs to wake up the boys so that I can say goodbye before I leave for the airport. I enter Suga's room first and walk up to his bed before gently shaking him while saying "Suga, wake up."

He groans and he weakly rubs his eyes before they flutter open to look up at me. I smile at his baby face and he sits up before I fix his hair while saying "I want you to be awake when I say goodbye to you."

He smiles and pulls the covers off him while I leave the room, I get in Jimin's bedroom and turn on the lights before saying "Time to get up, Chimmy!", making him groan and roll onto his stomach to protect himself from the blinding lights.

I walk up to the bed and shake him before he looks up at me and pouts, begging to let him sleep. But I don't give up, I pull the covers off him and he groans before finally sitting up at the edge of the bed.

I tell him as I leave the room "Get ready, I'm leaving in 2 hours" and open Jin's door before turning on the lights as I walk up to the bed. I exclaim as I shake him "Come on, time to get up!" and he groans before I stop and he suddenly pulls me into bed.

He holds me tight and cuddles me like a teddy bear, making me laugh. I giggle as I get off his grip "Okay, you need to wake up" and he whines before I get off the bed and walk out of the room.

I go to my room and turn on the lights before walking up to the bed where Jungkook is sleeping like a bunny. I gently shake him and say "Wake up, Kookie" He groans and told to me before his eyes flutter open and he looks at me.

I smile at him and say "Good morning" before he smiles back and sits up while saying the same thing in a morning voice. I smile and sit on his lap as I ask him "Are you ready for my takeoff in 2 hours?"

He shakes his head and I smile before saying as I fix his hair "Don't worry, we'll be able to call each other and FaceTime whenever you want" He smiles and I kiss him before we hear a sudden knock at the door.

V yells through the door "Jennifer, I think I left my bandana here!" I get off Jungkook as we both get off the bed and he quickly hides in the closet after grabbing his clothes that were visible from a distance.

I grab the Gucci bandana from the foot of the bed where it laid all along and run to the door before opening it to see V at the doorframe. I give him the bandana and before I can close the door he asks me "Have you seen Jungkook? He's not in his room."

I shrug and answer "He's probably outside or downstairs" he nods and thanks me before I nod and close the door while he walks away. I turn around and see Jungkook come out of the closet with his stuff in his hands before asking as he puts them down "Why was his bandana here?"

I start to panic in my head, I don't want him to find out me and V slept together. He might beat him up for that. I quickly find an excuse and say "He came he to change for some reason, a few days ago."

Jungkook nods as he looks at the door and I tell him "Get dressed, I want to spend time with you guys before I leave" He nods and I grab my suitcase before leaving the room and going downstairs.

A knock appears at the front door after I put down my suitcase and I answer it to find Linda at the door, she's gonna drive me to the airport and since she's MY hairdresser she's gonna come home to America with me.

We sit in the dining room while the members change in their rooms and I tell Linda what I dreamed about, last night. I tell Linda everything, I told her my deepest secrets because I know I can trust her. We don't spend that much time together but we tell each other a lot of stuff when we have the time.

She reacts quiet normally at my dream and says "I think you've fallen in love with all the members, except for RM" I look down and run my fingers through my hair before looking up at her and sighing "What am I gonna do?" She answers feeling sad for me "I think it's best if you take time away from them."

That is a good idea, I need time by myself. Too much has happened with the boys in so little time that I'm completely confused on what kind of relationships I have with them. I've basically kissed all of them and I'm not even ready to date one of them.

I think being in Africa will help me think about this, but I think I made my decision: I have to let them go. This makes me sad because I'm gonna end the best friends I've had in my entire life, but I have to do this for my mental health.

We suddenly hear the boys come down the stairs and we see them get in a line, waiting for me to come say goodbye. I sigh and look at Linda before she nods and we both get up. I walk up to the first member, J-Hope, and look at him before smiling and hugging him tightly.

We pull away and I say to him "I'm gonna miss your dancing" before walking up to the member next to him, Jin. I smile at him and we hug before I say "I'm gonna miss your handsome face", making the others laugh a little at the compliment.

Jin strikes a handsome face and I giggle before turning to V next to him. I walk up to him and tell him "I'm gonna miss your freckles" before he smiles and we hug. I start to feel tears form in my eyes because this might the last time I ever get to see them but I hold them in and walk up to Jimin.

I hug him as I say "I'm gonna miss your cuteness" and we pull away before I see him blush to what I said. I move on to Suga and tell him as I touch his hair "I'm gonna miss your amazing rap skills" He smiles and we hug before I turn to Jungkook.

He smiles at me and I walk up to him before whispering in his ear as I hug him "I'm gonna miss the amazing dates we had together" We pull away and I smile at him before turning to the last member: RM.

He smiles at me and I hug him tightly as I say "I'm gonna miss everything about you" I pull away and see him smiling before I hear Linda say "We should go" I look at all the members smiling at me and grab ahold of my suitcase before saying goodbye to them.

Me and Linda leave the house and get in the front seats of the van before driving away. I start to feel really sad that that was the last time I'll actually see them again but I'll still FaceTime them for another month.