Playing our roles

Suga opens the door and doesn't see me as he exits the room, he closes the door behind him and looks up at me before his face drops. He looks at me up and down and says "You beautiful" he says to me and I blush while thanking him.

"Before we go in, could you tell me about my character?" I ask him and he tells me that I'm someone who has a bit of an edge and likes to be by herself so she's not really talkative. I nod and Suga opens the door before coming in and closing the door behind him, leaving me outside again.

I hear "Today, we have a new student in the class. You can come in now!" I figure that is my cue to open the door and enter the room as the new student. I do so and enter the room to hear RM the nice but slow witted crazily cheer and say "So pretty!"

I stand next to Suga the teacher and look at the boys playing they'd roles: Jimin is smiling as always, Jungkook is a bit intrigued as he examines me from head to toe, J-Hope is trying to look his best so he's fixing up the buttons of his shirt and standing up straight, V has glasses on and is holding his chest like he got stabbed right through it and Jin is discreetly biting his lip as he plays the idol who can have any girl he wants.

"Introduce yourself" Suga kindly says to me and I says to everyone in a low tone "I'm Jennifer" and RM keeps on cheering and being so happy. Suga shows me to my seat and I sit behind Jungkook, next to J-Hope.

I cross my high-heel boot-wearing legs and look down at the book in front of me as I hear RM continue to idiotically laugh. I start to hear a chair fall back and a desk screech against the floor before seeing at the corner of my eye a desk being pushed against mine.

I turn my head to se RM sit next to me with the chair that was with the desk behind me and RM grabs his book before opening it and starting to read the first sentence of the lesson.

After finishing the last word of it he says while forming a heart with his two fingers "I love you" He gets back to reading after finishing the sentence he says while looking up and doing another heart to me "J like you"

All of a sudden we hear "RM!" I look around and see V turning at us and saying "Go back to your seat, all right?" RM becomes sad and says "Alright... I'm sorry" before pulling his desk back to where it was.

V stands up and takes and deep breath before turning around and carrying his chair to place it next to me. He sits down with his book in his hand and places it on top of mine before opening it and asking "You know the test is in 2 days, right?"

"2 days?" "I'll teach you English, I am good at it" he says while opening his book to an English lesson. He starts explaining to me the lesson while handing me his book.

I take it and start reading before he asks me "What do you think about a guy like me?" I don't answer. Honestly, his English is really good, he must've learned it for the skit.

I skip the question and close his book before saying "I think you should get back to your studies.." while gently smacking his book against his chest, he takes it and reopens it to get back to the lesson while Jungkook sighs and gets up from his seat.

He walks over to V and pushes his shoulder while saying "She said to focus on your studies" V weakly drops his book in front of him like he's used to this and Jungkook orders him to go back to his seat, V does so and gets up before getting back to his desk with his chair in his hand.

Jungkook comfortably takes off his jacket and lays it on my desk while saying "It's cold, put this on" I cross my arms and reply "I'm already wearing a jacket" and he doesn't know how to react to that, he just acts natural.

He takes back his jacket and puts it on his chair before sitting in it on the opposite side, facing the back. He puts his crossed arms on the top of the chair and looks back at me before saying "I can get rid of these losers if they bother you"