Argument

Halfway to the movie I start to get sleepy so I sigh as I get up from the couch "Imma go to bed. I'll see you guys tomorrow" they wave goodnight to me and as I leave the room I hear V say to the boys "I'm tired too. Goodnight guys."

I walk up the stairs and Taehyung catches up before saying casually "I need to talk to you" I nod before he leads me to his room and we get in before he closes the door behind him. He steps towards his bed and asks as he looks up at me "What the hell was that, today?"

I get confused and ask "What?" before he answers while getting a little mad "The flirting and the teasing? I thought kissing two members was already enough!" I roll my eyes and say "J-Hope told me to have fun so that's what I'm doing. What is so wrong about that?"

V answers "It makes me uncomfortable, I want you to stop!" and I look at him angry before asking him "Is this about your feelings for me?" He doesn't answer which makes me understand that it is, with his head looking down.

I groan annoyed and ask as I get angry "So what am I supposed to do? Stop being happy to satisfy your needs?" He rolls his eyes and replies "That's not what I said. I just want you to stop acting like a f*cking girlfriend to them!"

"I act like a friend, or even a sister if you may!" I argue but he rolls his eyes once more and licks the inside of his bottom lip before saying back under his breath "Not the way I see it.."

I get angrier and frankly say "I am getting so sick of your feelings for me? I can't do anything cause it'll affect you in some way!" but he argues back "You know what? I wish we never met you! That way, RM wouldn't have invited you on tour and I wouldn't have fallen in love with you!"

At this point, my heart shatters. I gasp as tears form in my eyes from hearing what he just said. I see that he immediately regrets it and desperately looks at me before saying, almost crying, "Jennifer, I'm so sor~"

I cut him and say as a tear falls down on my cheek "You know what? Fine" I storm out of the room and hear him call my name but I ignore it and bust into my bedroom before slamming the door behind me and throwing my phone against the mirror of the desk to express my anger.

The mirror cracks and my phone falls down with my phone screen literally split open. I break down in tears and get on my knees before sobbing to the fight I just had with V. I hate him for saying what he said but I don't blame him, he was angry and it just came out as unexpected.

I get back up and wipe my tears off my face before walking in my bathroom and running my face in water to feel better. I dry myself with a towel and brush my teeth before walking back in my room to pick up my broken phone.

I look at the state of it and it doesn't turn on, making me sigh that I'm gonna have to buy a new phone. As I place it on the desk right in front of the shattered mirror, I hear a gentle knock at my door.

It's obvious that it's V knocking so I hold back my sadness and tears as I walk up to the door. I open it and see V in regret as I look into his eyes to see the true grief he's having. I stand at the door and he suddenly walks up to me before placing his lips on mine.

This makes me step back a little but I kiss back and he grabs me by my waist while I lightly place my fingers on his cheeks. I hear him push the door shut and he blindly leads me towards my bed before he takes off his white jean jacket.

I unbutton my pants and break the kiss before pulling them off. V lays me on the bed and kisses me once more, I just can't resist his soft lips. His gentle touch and charm make me completely hypnotized, which is not a good thing.

I hear his belt unbuckle and our breaths get heavier by the second before V pulls the covers onto us.