Midnight drink

I change into my pyjamas, which are the blue tank top and grey sweatpants, and take off my makeup before I brush my teeth and get into bed. I watch a few videos on my computer before turning off my MacBook and falling asleep.

I wake up thirsty and roll to the other side of the bed to check the time on my phone. I read 3:47am and groan before crawling out of bed and fixing my hair before walking to the door.

I leave the room and quietly close the door behind me before taking discreet steps down the stairs. I get down the stairs and walk on the cold white tile floor in the darkness.

The only lighting in the house is the moonlight coming through the glass wall of the living room. I struggle to find my way but finally get to the kitchen. I turn on the light and find J-Hope digging in the fridge, making me jump up and put my hand on my chest.

I walk up to him ask "Hungry?", he turns around and sees me before smiling and nodding for an answer. I smile and open one of the cabinets to grab a glass before leaning back and filling the glass with water.

By the time I'm done and turn around I see J-Hope sitting at the counter with a bowl of fruit salad and a fork in his hand, about to eat the fruit. I walk to the counter and sit in front of him so that we're facing each other.

I take a sip of my water and place the glass in front of me while J-Hope stabs a piece of peach in his bowl and eats it. I ask him "Why are you midnight snacking? Aren't you supposed to stay healthy for your career?"

He looks up at me and smirks before picking another piece of fruit, he says back while pointing to the bowl with his fork "This is healthy". I giggle as he smiles and eats the piece of apple he just picked.

"I've recognized that your English is starting to get better, do you guys learn words at night or something?" I ask him while recognizing he did no error in his sentence.

He blushes and answers as he keeps looking down "When I have time". I smile as I think that he would learn all these foreign words just to talk to me, he picks another piece of apple with a grape and eats them before.

As he chews and swallows I take a piece of pineapple with my bare hands from his bowl, making him overreact dramatically and look at me threatened. I eat the price I just took from him and he quickly stands up and rushes towards me.

I take another piece as I get off the stool and run away while eating the fruit. J-Hope chases me around the kitchen before I run to the bowl and grab a grape before J-Hope blocks me against the counter and turns me around for me to face him.

We giggle together at our childish behavior and I suddenly realize that we are only a few inches appart from each other's faces. He pulls up his hand for me to put the grape in it but I shake my head and eat the grape.

J-Hope's face drops as he puts back his hand next to my right hip on the counter, I swallow the piece of fruit and smile at him before I see him look down to my lips. I feel his hands slowly move up to my hips right before he pushes his lips onto mine.

I immediately melt in the kiss and kiss back before my arms bend and my hands close weakly. They land on the sides of his head as J-Hope kisses more hungrily, like he hasn't kissed a girl in a few years.

We make out for a few seconds before he moves down to my neck and attacks it with kisses, making me gasp and close my eyes. At this moment shivers run down my body as J-Hope is literally feasting on it.

I start to remember that Jin almost kissed me tonight and that V confessed his feelings for me. I don't need a third member falling for me, it's too much for me to handle.

My eyes quickly open and I gasp before starting to call J-Hope's name but he doesn't listen. I start to push him away and finally break the contact between his lips and my neck before I yell quietly "J, stop!"

He finally backs away and looks at me confused before I say "We can't do this" He asks "Why not?" and I answer while catching my breath "Because we're friends and I can't let this ruin it."

He sadly nods while looking down before getting back to his seat and continuing his bowl of fruit. I look at him and feel sorry for him while walking over to him, I put my arms over his chest from behind and hug him while saying "I'm sorry, but I think it's for the best."

I see him nod and I let go of him before leaving the kitchen and getting back upstairs to my room. I close the door behind me and get back in bed before starting to think about what happened tonight.

Jin on the edge of kissing me, V falling in love with me and J-Hope making out with me downstairs... I felt the same with the three of them, but also with everyone else except RM.

Is it possible? To develop feelings for six people at once? No, it can't be feelings. It's probably just a special bond with all of them. I guess we'll just have to see how the three boys will react tomorrow, knowing they have been pretty close to me lately.

I ignore my thoughts and just try to get back to bed, realizing it is 4 in the morning. I lay on my side and close my eyes, waiting for sleep to take over my body.