New hair

Jennifer's POV:

I change into the outfit RM bought me after blow drying my hair, I look into the mirror and think to myself Not bad before  leaving my room and walking down the stairs.

I find RM and Jungkook in the movie room so I say hey to them before they smile at my outfit. I blush and spin around before saying "I think this is my new favorite outfit"

RM smiles and I ask "Where are the others?" before JK answers "Jin, V and Jimin went to a barber shop to get their hair dyed and J-Hope and Suga are in the backyard."

I nod and walk up to the backyard door before seing Yoongi and Hobi playing badminton. I open the door and step outside before closing it behind me. I walk along the stone path in the middle of millions of beautiful multicolored flowers and come up to the open court before asking the boys "Who's winning?"

"I'm winning" J-Hope says but Suga yells back "What?! I am destroying you!" I giggle before hearing from Hobi "Hot outfit" I look at him and blush while he winks at me.

The shuttlecock suddenly hits his face from Suga swinging it to him, making me giggle. I ask "What color are the boys having done?" and Suga answers while swinging back and forth his racket to send and receive the shuttlecock "V wants red, Jimin's gonna do blue and Jin wants kind of like a purple-blue mix."

I nod and he misses catching the shuttlecock which makes J-Hope cheer and swing his hands in the air, making me laugh. I realize that I'm gonna have to buy new clothes here so I run back in the house and run up to my room to get my phone to convert my American money into Korean money.

Jin's POV:

After the lady left me while the hair dye sets on my head, I look over at the boys and Jimin's reading one of the magazines from the table at the waiting area while V feel asleep.

He has his mouth half-opened while his head is leaned back, waiting for his dye to settle on his hair between the aluminum foil paper pieces. I look down at see a small bulge forming in his pants, cracking me up.

As I quietly laugh is see a drip of drool leave the corner of his lips, he must be having a dirty dream. I 'pst!' at Jimin and he looks up from the magazine to me before I point at the boner V's having.

He covers his mouth and starts quietly dying of laughter while I laugh with him. We see V gulp and leave his mouth open before the hairdressers come back, making V wake up.

His bulge disappears and me and Jimin act normal before the workers bring shower bowls to our heads and start ringing off the dye. They do it to all of us and I continue to imagine V having a boner while sleeping, making me hold back my laughter.

Jungkook's POV:

Jennifer places her phone on the counter after converting some of her money into South Korean won to be able to buy stuff. She looks at the time on the wall and says to me and RM "We need to get started on cooking lunch."

I nod and RM gets up before looking through what's in the fridge, he takes out tomatoes, mozzarella packs before putting them on the counter. He says while getting the olive oil and a dish "We're gonna make a mozzarella and tomato salad."

I nod and lick my lips to the though of that delicious fresh mozzarella, Jennifer grabs the basil and two kitchen knifes before giving the bigger one to RM. I say "I wanna help!" and RM gives me the tomatoes to slice while Jennifer cuts the mozzarella.

I finish cutting the fruits and slide them into the white dish before Jennifer does the same thing with the cheese. RM sprinkles the diced basil before adding two spoons of oil into the dish as the finishing touch.

We all applaud at au fast and simple dish before Jennifer says excitedly "I'm gonna tell the boys lunch is ready" We nod and she happily runs up to the backyard door before I say under my breath "I'm gonna Mary her one day."

She leaves the house and RM steps in front of me before giving me a look and I ask "What?" He sits at the angle next to me and says "You want to marry her?" I start panicking in my head and fake a chuckle as I say "I said that? 'Must be the bunny inside of me talking."

He nods a tiny bit suspicious and drops the case before pulling on his phone and going on Weverse to post a picture of the salad. Jennifer opens the backyard door and she steps in with the boys behind her before running up to us.

Suga and J-Hope stop in front of our lunch and drool "That looks sooo good!" I smile and nod before we hear the front door open and Jimin yell "We're home!" I look over at the front door and see the three models come up to us with their dyed hair.

V's hair is red like a rose, Jimin's hair is a navy blue color and Jin has a sort of purple cotton candy look. Jennifer laughs as she sees Jin and says "You look like a unicorn, it's adorable!"

Jin chuckles and V walk up to me before I touch his hair and examine the state while "Very nice" He nods and goes behind me before hugging my chest from up my shoulders.

I say as the rest approach the counter "We made a mozzarella and tomato salad" and the boys cheer before Jennifer picks up the dish and we get off our seats before walking up to dining table and sitting at it while Jennifer brings us lunch.