Pajama party

The first game is Telestation. Members guess a word using the telepathy; the first member writes a word, the next member draws a drawing. Players take turns and deliver the word by writing and drawing; last member needs to write the same word as the first one.

We get in a line with notepads in our hands and Jimin comes up with a word before showing it to Jungkook. After a few seconds he taps on my should and I turn around to him before he shows me what he drew on his notepad.

I see a heart pointing to a rainbow with a line that's colored in, I think of I purple you so I draw two hands forming a heart and color in the heart formed by the thumbs and indexes.

I turn to RM on my right and tap on his shoulder before he turns around, I show him my drawing and he draws something before tapping on Suga's shoulder and showing it to him.

As we wait for the other members to figure it out I turn to Jungkook and ask him quietly "It was 'I purple you', right?" He nods and I look over at Jin who's writing on his notebook.

He shows it to us and it says ARMY, making me sigh of disappointment. Jimin brushes his hair back while saying "This is gonna be a long game", making Jin and V chuckle as an agreement.

Skip to the next game

We all gather around in a half-circle and prepare for the Animal Kingdom game, V says "I'm a snake" before crossing his arms in and out while moving upwards to imitate two snakes.

J-Hope goes "I'm a bear" before contouring his head with his arms, making the members ooo and Jungkook say "That's a hot bear!" I go next and say "I'm a monkey" before beating my chest like a gorilla, making the others laugh.

Jimin goes "I'm an elephant" before making a trunk with his arms, JK says "I'm an ostrich" and waves his arm right and left like a bird pecking on a tree or something.

RM scratches upwards to imitate some kind of feline animal, so I say "Tiger?" and he nods before we look over at Jin. He says "I'm an alligator" and claps his arms vertically before Suga says "I'm a rooster" and puts his hand over his head to imitate the chicken's comb.

We all nod and start clapping our knees in a rhythm while we all imitate our animal before starting the game. The game starts and V imitates his animal before doing the elephant.

Jimin does his elephant and does the alligator before Jin does and does the snake next. V quickly does his snake and we all start to laugh in frustration as he does the tiger.

I look over at RM and he completely freezes before we all burst of laughter before he chuckles too. JK asks him "Why didn't you do it?" and RM answers while looking over at V "I got confused, we were going so fast that I couldn't tell the difference between yours and mine." V nod and RM starts the game back up.

After the Run episode
is finished filming

We get back in the car after leaving the building and Jin decides to drive for once before we get going. As we're on the road I get a text from our manager saying:

Jennifer, you have been nominated by the MTV Video Music Award for music video of the year. The show starts tonight at 10:30pm, you can not go if you want. You can invite the boys if you want, it's your choice.

I smile of excitement and exclaim to the boys "Guys, I've been nominated for best music video of the year!" They cheer impressed and amazed before Jungkook asks "Which music video was it?"

I shrug and answer "I don't know, it doesn't say" I look up at them and they're all looking at me surprised by the incredible news. I smile and wonder which music video it was.

RM says to the boys in enthusiasm "Alright, boys. We're going to an award show, tonight!" and the members cheer loudly and applaud before get to the house a few minutes later.

We get inside and we find our manager with a few workers, discussing things in the dinning area. I come up to them and ask one of my stylists to buy a dress that would look good on me for tonight.

He nods and quickly leaves the house before I look at the time to see that it's 9:30pm. I better hurry and shower, I run up to my room and rush into my shower.