Leaving the hospital

I head shoots up to Jennifer and I see her looking at me, making my eyes widen. I sit up and smile widely before she says "Hey, Kookie" I say hey back and she sits up before I hug her tightly.

I sit back on the stool and she asks me "Is it true? That you love me?" I look down and nod ashamed before she lifts up my chin and says "It's okay" I smile at her and she asks me as she looks around "So what happened to me, anyway?"

I clear my throat and explain to her "You've been struck by lightning, Suga took you out of the car and literally had to revive you while we were waiting for the ambulance to arrive."

Her smile slowly drops as she realizes she almost died before asking me "And for how long have I been here?" I answer a few seconds later "A week" and she gasps before placing her hand on her chest.

I say to her as I get up and approach her "Hey, it's okay. You're in great condition" she looks up at me and nods as she calms down and I ask her "Can I sit next to you?"

She smiles and scoots to her left before I get under the covers and she lays her head on my shoulder. I wrap my arms around her waist and hold her tight before she says "This feels familiar."

I smirk and remember the time when we spent the morning at the hospital, we were cuddled up in my hospital bed after I got surgery. I look at the time on the wall and read 12:36am before I say as I get comfortable "We should get some sleep."

She nods and we scoot closer to each other before she lays her head on my chest and we lowly start to fall asleep.

Later in the morning

Jimin's POV:

I get woken up by loud knocks at my door, I groan and turn my back at it before hearing "Come on, Jimin! Come out of your room!" I stick my head out of my covers and shout "Leave me alone!"

I hear V yell as he tries to open the door "Come on man, Jennifer's gonna wake up today!" I turn my head to the door and get up before walking up to the door and unlocking it. I open the door to see V and J-Hope at my door and sigh "Fine. Just let me get dressed."

They nod and I close the door before walking up to my closet and picking out an outfit to wear for the day.

Jennifer's POV:

I get up from the bed after the doctor took the needles out of my arms and hands and I thank him before he nods smiling. I look over to Jungkook and ask him "What am I gonna wear? The dress burned when the lightning struck me."

He answers "You can wear my shirt" and I ask as he takes it off "Isn't that a little weird?" He hands the black t-shirt to me and says "No, I'm just being nice" I nod and thank him before walking into the bathroom and changing into my boots and the t-shirt, making me look like this:

I look at myself in the mirror and think to myself Not bad, I come out of the bathroom and Jungkook sees me before his eyebrows lift up.

I walk over to him and ask "What?" before he chuckles and answers "It's been awhile since a girl has worn my clothes" I giggle and playfully hit his arm before the doctor says behind me "Okay, Jennifer. You are free to go."

I turn to him and thank him before I hold Jungkook's hand and we leave the hotel room while Jungkook puts on his coat. As we walk down the hallway I ask Jungkook "Aren't people gonna notice us?" and he answers right away "Without a doubt."

We get in the elevator and as it takes us to the ground floor I ask "When you said last night that everyone had similar reactions when I got struck by lightning.. What did you mean by that?"

He explains to me "What I meant was most of us were mostly shocked and didn't know what to do, but Jimin's the one who suffered the most. He was crying and begging for you to stay alive."

I look over at him and say "Jimin?" He nods at me and the doors slide open before we arrive at the front desk. The lady at the front desk gives Jungkook papers to sing and as he fills them up, I think about Jimin.

He cried the most when I 'died' and I treated him badly when he wanted to be with me. I feel so bad for him but I'm glad I'll get to see him later, so we can talk about it.

Jungkook gives back the forms and we're free to go, we leave the hospital and I see hundreds of news reporters and journalists waiting at the entrance. The second we pass the front doors they see us and run to us before gathering around us with cameras and mics, ready to question us.

Jungkook pulls me close to him and we start to walk faster while they follow us and start to ask questions, since it doesn't bother me I answer a few questions. "Jennifer, how you feel from this life changing experience?" A woman asks me and puts the mic close to me before I answer "It showed me how much people care for me and I am truly thankful for that."

Jungkook says in my ear "We're approaching our Uber, get ready" and I nod before answering another question. We get to the Uber and I get inside first before Jungkook quickly follows and closes the door before telling the driver the address to the house.