Wake up!

I wake up to my alarm and my eyes flutter open, I realize that Jimin is hugging me from behind as I turn off my alarm. I start to sit up while saying to Jimin "Time to get up" but he groans before sinking his head in the crook of my neck.

I smile and pat his head before sitting him up with me, his eyes are puffy and his cheeks are still stained with dry tears. I get off the bed and turn on the lights, making him groan and rub his eyes to help him wake up.

I pull him out of my bed and help him stand up before picking up my suitcase and putting it at the end of my bed. As I unzip and open my baggage I see Jimin do the same thing but like a zombie, making me laugh.

I pick my outfit for the day and go in the bathroom before locking the door behind me to change into this:

I leave bathroom and get my hygiene pack before getting back in the bathroom to do my makeup. By the time I get out of the bathroom Jimin is already dressed and ready to go.

He grabs his baggage on the desk and sees the half-drunken bottle of alcohol from last night, making his smile fade away from seeing that. I walk up next to him and grab the bottle before throwing it in the trash can next to the desk.

I rub Jimin's back before saying "Whenever you feel lonely, just come to me", he looks at me and smiles before I smile back. I walk back to my suitcase and pack it before closing it and carrying it out of the room.

"I'm gonna wake up the others, I'll be right back" I say to Jimin and he nods before I go up to V's door and ring the doorbell repeatedly. The door opens to a sleepy Jin and he asks me in a broken voice "Why did wake us up?"

I answer while letting myself in and turning on the lights "It's time to get up". I see V and Suga in the only two beds still asleep, I walk up to sleeping V and get on my knees before gently shaking him and saying "V, time to wake up"

He groans and hides his face in his pillow, I sigh and get back up before asking Jin to wake him up while I try to wake up Suga. Jin does so and shakes V while saying Korean words.

I go up to Suga and gently shake him but he doesn't wake up, I shake harder and say "Come on Suga, you gotta wake up!" He groans in a broken voice and opens his eyes a tiny bit before seing me and pulling me in bed to cuddle with him.

I giggle and try to get off his grip, making Suga smile. I turn to him and giggle "Let me go!" and he finally lets me go before I get off the bed for him to sit up. I see V sitting up but is crooked and still has his eyes closed.

I push him and he falls off the bed, landing shoulder first on the floor. Me and the other boys burst out laughing at V while he crawls back up on his feet. Jin finally gets Suga off the bed and I leave the room for them to change and pack their bags.

I find in the hallway RM and Jimin already here, changed and with their suitcases next to them. RM says "Jimin knocked on my door and told me to get ready so I did that" before I nod and walk to J-Hope and Jungkook's door.

I loudly knock on it and after a few seconds I hear someone walk to the door before opening it to see a very sleepy Jungkook. I say to him "Time to wake up" and he nods before closing the door.

While me and the boys wait for the others to get ready, I turn to them and say to RM "So, the reason why I slept in Jimin's room last night is because he was sad that he was going to sleep alone."

RM does a confused face before turning his head to Jimin who is looking down in shame, he looks back at me and I continue "He told me that he would often be left alone and that he would always be the one with a room to himself when you had to choose who would sleep in the same room as who."

RM nods and looks down before I finish "Ever since that started, when he would be alone in a hotel room, he would drink and cry himself to sleep every midnight". RM looks up at me shocked before looking at Jimin and putting his hand on his shoulder saying Korean words.

Jimin looks up at him and they pull each other into an emotional hug, they pull away and RM says a few more foreign words before patting on his shoulder. Jimin nods at him before I hear a door open behind me.

I turn around and see V's room empty of V, Suga and Jin changed and ready to go with their baggages in their hands. They close the door behind them before placing their suitcases on the floor.

We see another door open and see Jungkook and J-Hope come out of their room before closing the door behind them with the key in their hands. V, Jimin and Jungkook give the hotel room keys to RM before we all pick up our bags and head to the elevator.

We get to the front desk and give back the keys before leaving the building and walking back to the car, we sit in our previous seats and RM takes the wheel to drive us to where the boys are singing tonight.