Dinner with Jin

I pass the kitchen and RM calls my name before telling me "Did you check your room, during the past hour?" I look at him confused and answer no before he says "I think you should go check it."

Him and J-Hope smirk before I go up the stairs and approach my bedroom door before wondering what happened to my room. I just open it and see Jin standing next to a set up dinner table with covered plates so that we don't see the dish, just like in hotels or restaurants.

I smile to the surprise and Jin says in a gentle voice "Surprise" before I close the door behind me and ask with fake curiosity "What's this?" He replies "Dinner with me, I thought tonight would be the perfect night to make dinner."

I smile and walk up to him before saying "You look like an English teacher", due to his stripped turtleneck sweater and nerdy glasses. He blushes and looks down before he suggests we sit down.

I nod and we take our seats before starting a conversation and laughing at Jin's dad jokes.

Jimin's POV:

As we eat our three-cheese pizza J-Hope asks "How do you guys think Jin's doing on his date with Jennifer?" Suga shrugs and V says "It's not a date" J-Hope nods and RM ask him "Do you think they'll kiss?"

I interrupt the conversation and say a bit annoyed "Can we just PLEASE talk about something else?" The two look over at me confused and Jungkook asks "Are you okay? Why does it bother you so much?"

I strictly answer "I just don't wanna hear about it" and J-Hope lifts his hands in surrender before the room gets silent for a few seconds. Suga breaks the silence by asking "What will we be doing in the next Run BTS episode?" and RM answers "The manager told me it was going to be a sort of sleepover set, with cuddle toys and pyjama outfits and stuff like that."

He nods and the room gets silent again before Jungkook asks RM before taking a bite out of his slice "Is it true that you and Jennifer will be interviewed without us?" I look over at RM confused and he nods before I say "Why didn't you tell us?"

RM look say me and says "'Cause I didn't think it would be that big of a deal" V nods and the room gets silent again as we continue eating our slices of pizza.

Jennifer's POV:

An hour later

Diner with Jin is actually quite interesting, I get to see the romantic and sweet side of him. I take the last bite of my lasagna and Jin takes a sip from his wine glass before saying to me "Honestly, I really enjoyed this date."

I nod smiling and say back after swallowing my bite "Me too, I think it was really special" Jin smiles and blushes while looking down, he gets up and comes up to me before kneeling down next to me but facing me.

I turn to him and he searches in his jacket before pulling out a rose, my eyebrows lift up and I say as he gives it to me "Wow. Two flowers in one night. What a savage!" He chuckles and looks down before clearing his throat and looking back up at me.

He takes both my hands and says to me "Tonight was really special and I hope we could have other dinners in the future" I smile and say back "Me too" he smiles and kisses both my hands before we get up and I say "Just remember that we're not official."

He nods agreeing and says "Of course, it's just two friend having dinner. Nothing wrong about that" I nod and we walk to the door before opening it and he walks out of my room.

He turns around to me and I stand at the doorframe before he places his hands on my elbows. I say "Thank you for tonight, it probably took you a lot of time to prepare all of that."

He shrugs and smiles before I smile back and we look into each other's eyes, just like when we were at the ball. He looks down at my lips and leans in but before we kiss, I see on my right J-Hope and RM sticking out their heads from their doors.

They're looking at us, excited for what's about to happen. I pull back and smile before saying to Jin "I don't think the kids should see us kiss" He looks over to his left, confused, and see the two childish boys who are so happy for us.

Jin sighs and his hands slide off my elbows before I look at him, feeling bad because he never has the chance to kiss me. I say to myself that I can't just say goodnight like that, I need to give him something.

So I lean up to him and kiss his cheek, making him look back at me as I lean back normally. I smile and walk back in my room before closing the door behind me.

Jin's POV:

I sigh of disappointment after she closes the door and look over at RM and J-Hope, I yell at them quietly "Why are you guys spying on us? I was about to have the perfect kiss."

RM apologizes with his hands and they get back in their rooms before I walk up to my bedroom door and open it before entering my room. I flop onto my bed and groan before getting back up and taking off my glasses and jacket.

I put them back in my suitcase and change into my pjs before brushing my teeth and going to bed. Tonight was one of the best evenings I've ever had with Jennifer, I hope to get more dates with her.

Jennifer's POV:

I felt bad for not kissing Jin because he kinda be served it, but I feel relieved that I didn't kiss any more members. I swear to god~ If I kiss one last member, I'm hating myself forever. I don't wanna prostitute myself with them.

I snap out of these thoughts and change into pjs:

before brushing my teeth in my bathroom next to the bedroom and going to bed