Blackpink

I wake up from my alarm and get up before keeping on the t-shirt (since I have nothing else to wear) and putting back on shoes after fishnets. I leave the room and since the others are still asleep, I quietly go down the stairs before leaving the house.

I get in the limo that was waiting for me and get to the recording studio in time before entering the building. I find my manager talking to someone and walk up to them before Mr. Bang tells me "Good morning, Jennifer. This is Blackpink's manager"

I shake hands with that man and hear squealing from behind me before I turn around to see four beautiful girls looking at me all excited. I walk up to them and say "You must be Blackpink, nice to meet you girls."

I shake the hand of the brunette and she smiles widely before saying "Hi, I'm Lisa. I'm a big fan of yours!" I smile and turn to the member next to her before shaking her hand as she says "Hello, I'm Jennie."

I say back "Nice to meet you" and go to another girl before she says to me "Rosé" while putting her hand on her chest. I shake her hand smiling and go up to the last member before she says "Hey, I'm Jisoo."

"Nice to meet you too" I say as I shake her hand and smile before looking at all of them and saying "Well, I guess I'm working with you girls today" They smile and nod before I smile too and our manager come up to us before we get to work.

As we go to the door of the recording room Jisoo asks me "Who's shirt are you wearing, is it yours?" I giggle embarrassingly and answer as we get in the recording room "It's a long story."

Suga's POV:

I wake up and leave my room as I fix my hair, I go up to the guest room and since Jennifer left for work I let myself in to look for my shirt. I don't find it and remember she doesn't have any clothes so she probably had to use it to get to work.

I smirk and leave the room before realizing people will find out it's mine, since they see me almost everyday. I cover my face with my hands and sigh while finding my way to the stairs.

I walk down them as I rub my eyes and think that the fans will probably think me and Jen are actually dating. I go to the kitchen and find V, J-Hope and RM there before sitting next to Tae.

They see that something's wrong so J-Hope asks me "You okay?" I sigh and answer as I play with the kitchen knifes in the knife holder "Yeah, it's just... Jennifer's wearing my t-shirt for work and I feel like the fans will see it they'll imagine stuff."

They nod understanding and J-Hope says "Don't worry, Jennifer will probably do a V LIVE tonight and explain the situation" I nod and the others do so too before I get up and walk up to the cabinet before opening it and grabbing a cereal box.

Jennifer's POV:

After finishing the recording me and the girls relax on the couch before starting a conversation. Jisoo says "We saw you save Suga from that panic attack at the Grammys, that was amazing!"

I blush and thank her before explaining that that's how I met all the boys, and Rosé asks me "So, are you just with them all the time?" I nod and Jennie asks as she pops out her head from between Lisa and Jisoo to look at me "But isn't that boring? To not have girls to talk to?"

I think and innocently answer "Does my hairdresser count?" They look at each other and look back at me before Lisa says "Well.. If you ever come back to Korea, you know who to come to" while pointing to the four of them.

I smile and thank them before the girls's manager walk up to us and tells us "Come on girls, time to film the music video" We nod and get up before following him to where we are going to get ready and shoot.

Jungkook's POV:

After taking a seat on the couch I decide to take off my cast to try and walk without it. I put it on the chair next to me and stand up before slightly feeling a little pain at my heel, which is normal.

I don't apply all my weight onto it so I must limb to successfully walk, I try it by holding myself with the furniture around me. I limb as I take a few steps and let go of the furniture before realizing I can walk, making me smile widely.

I leave the living room and make it to the kitchen before passing it and limbing up to the open dining room. I look over to the noisy staircase and see Jin walking down them before seing me.

He comes up to me and says impressed "Hey, you can walk!" I nod smiling and say "I can walk but I have to limb, to not hurt my heel" He nods and asks to help but I refuse so that I can do it by myself.

He still stands beside me in case it goes wrong and we get to the movie room before I sit on the big couch and propose a movie to Jin. He accepts and flops next to me before I turn on the tv and click on Netflix to pick a movie together.