Can't sleep

Jennifer's POV:

At 7:53pm

Me and the boys say goodbye to the TXT members before they walk out the front door and J-Hope suggests "Why don't we watch Run BTS?" We all exclaim yes and Jin turns on the TV before putting on the 63rd episode.

We watch for an hour or two before I look at the time and say to everyone "We should get to bed, we have to leave for the airport at 5:15am" The members nod and we all get up while yawning and stretching.

We get upstairs and I get in my room to change before taking off my makeup in the bathroom and brushing my teeth. I go to the boys's rooms and say goodnight to them before flopping on my bed and getting under the covers before vastly falling asleep.

In the middle of the night

J-Hope's POV:

I can't sleep due to RM's snoring, I get up and leave the room to water my face since I have nothing to do. As I quietly close the door behind me I see someone standing in front of Jennifer's door, hesitating to knock on it.

I recognize that it's Jungkook due to the cast on his leg so I loudly whisper his name as I come up to him and he looks over at me. I ask him "What are you doing?" and he answers "Jennifer told me that if I ever had trouble sleeping, I could come over at her room and sleep with her."

I reply "Oh, you can't sleep too?" and he nods before we quietly high-five and I ask him "ask why don't you knock or something?" "Because I don't want to bother her, she might be asleep."

"Of course she asleep, It's 1 f*cking am" I roll my eyes at him and he says "So what? Do we just go in?" I nod and say as I grab ahold of the door handle "Yeah, she knows it's us."

I quietly open the door and we sneak in before approaching the bed to see Jennifer peacefully sleeping in the middle of the bed, leaving me and Jungkook enough space to fit next to her.

I go on the left side and JI goes on the right one before I get under the covers first. I lay my chest next to her hips and hug her waist before laying my head against her stomach.

Jungkook comes under the covers next and spoons Jen before hugging under her breasts, above my head. Jennifer starts waking up and she moves a little before asking in a broken voice "Can't sleep, boys?"

Me and Jungkook shake our heads at the same time and Jennifer giggles before we all start sleeping.

4:30Am

Jennifer's POV:

I wake up from my alarm and turn it off before groaning and Jungkook does so too before sinking his head deeper into the crook of my neck. I smile and try to sit up before feeling J-Hope's grip tighten, not wanting me to move.

I giggle and say to both of them "If we don't get up now we're gonna miss our flight". Jungkook's heads lifts up to reveal his severely tired face and his hair all over the place.

His eyes are half opened and he places his temple against mine before I giggle and correctly sit up, making J-Hope groan. I overlap Jungkook and get off the bed before heading to my suitcase in the crib.