Fanmeet

Jennifer's POV:

The last song finally ends and we salute the crowd before walking backstage as we wave to the fans. We run to the waiting room and find Jungkook asleep on the couch.

Me and the others smile to each other to see that Kookie's sleeping like an angel. I suddenly remember that we have the fan meeting in a couple minutes so I say to the boys "We should wake him up" before they nod.

Jin goes up to him and sits next to him before approaching his right ear, he forms his lips into a small O and starts gently blowing into Jungkook's ear. Jungkook suddenly shivers to the sensation and his eyes flutter open before looking up at us.

He fixes his hair and gets up with Jin before we all head to the fanmeet room. We get to the room and find a table with seven chairs behind it. We also see an enormous group of ARMYs held back by carpet poles, waiting for their turn to come interact with us.

We all take a seat which goes:
V>J-Hope>Jin>RM>Jimin>Suga>
Jennifer|Jungkook
I grab a chair in the back and sit between Suga and JK but I'm not really gonna interact with fans, I'm just here so I'm not all alone in the waiting room.

Fans start coming up to each and every one of the boys and one mother with her little girl who looks 2 comes up to Jungkook and I think that the girl recognized me. She looks at me and smiles before tapping on her mom's side saying while pointing to me "Mommy, it's the princess from TV."

I smile to think she thought I was a princess that night at the Grammys, the child goes around the left side of the table to me and shyly walks up to me. I turn to her and lean over to her before saying "Hi there, what's your name?"

She nervously answers "Emily" before I smile at her and take her in my arms, she widely smiles and I sit her on my lap as I turn back to the table. The girl wraps her arms around me and hugs me like she just met Santa Clause.

I ask her while putting my hands behind her back "So, what do you want to do when you grow up?" She answers while looking over to her mother "Mommy wants me to continue the family job, it's teacher."

I nod and ask while seeing that her t-shirt is a paper plane flying to make a heart "Ooo, and do you like school? Are you doing okay with that?" She nods smiling and says "But I don't want to be a teacher."

I ask "So what do you want to be?" and she cutely answers "I want to be a princess like you". I giggle and tell her "I'm not a princess, I'm a singer" she giggles and I ask "Do you like the movie Frozen?" before teasing her by quietly singing the main song of the film and tickling her neck.

She giggles and flinches to her weakness to tickles, I stop tickling her and think that this is what it would look like if I had a kid. I turn my head to Jungkook and see that he's laughing with the kid's mother, he holding her hands together and putting them under his head to make a flower.

I smile to Jungkook being so nice to that woman and look back at Emily who is looking at my black outfit. I look down at her hands playing with my long belt and say to her "You should go back to your mom.."

She nods and I lick her up before putting her back down and letting her run back to her mother. The mother leaves with her daughter and another fan comes to Jungkook.

She smiles nervously and says "It's so nice to finally meet you guys, you have no idea how long I've been waiting for this". Jungkook smiles before the girl says to both of us "You two look so cute together! How long have you been dating?"

Me and Jungkook look at each other confused and he chuckles back "What? We're not dating". The fan looks at us confused and says back "You're not? But what about the tension between you guys in the episodes and you putting your hand on her hip at the concert?"

Jungkook looks down chuckling and informs her "No, we're um... We're just friends". She 'Oh's à little upset but still positive before she starts a conversation with Jungkook.

Suga's POV:

Hearing what that fan said about Jungkook and Jennifer makes me even more angry about something happening between the two of them. But I need to hold myself together, I'm loosing focus on my fan who is talking to me right now.

She finishes her sentence and I smile before nodding like I understand what she just said. She says bye and goes to Jungkook before the fan who was talking to Jimin comes to me and says hi before starting a conversation.

V's POV:

Suga's been acting really weird, lately. I don't know if he's drinking or else but something's up. After the fanmeet I'm gonna ask the other members about it, for now I have to focus on the fan who just came to me.

An hour later

Jennifer's POV:

The fanmeet is over and either people recognized me, or people thought that me and Jungkook were dating. I'm confused about that, there's no tension between us. Or is there? I have no idea, I'm too tired to think about that right now.

We clean up the room and pile up the chairs before leaving the room. We sit on the couches and lay down for a moment, waiting to be informed about where we're sleeping tonight.

RM gets up from one of the couches and walks up to our manager before asking him something that is too far to hear. He gets his answer and comes back to us before saying "We're sleeping in the same room tonight."

We all look at each other confused before he explains "We won't be in the same bed together, we'll have multiple double-decker beds to sleep on". We nod understanding and get up before Jin helps up Jungkook.

We walk out of the empty building and get to RM's car before driving away and getting back to the campsite.