Chapter 19

I gasped and stared at my reflection.

Freya had done my hair perfectly. It was the exact shade that was shown on the box, but Freya had left some of my natural dark brown roots to fade into the blorange. I quickly concealed my hair in a beanie before walking into my bedroom, to see Freya patiently waiting on my bed on her phone.

'Freya I love you!' I launched myself at her and embraced her in a hug.

'Well let's see it then!' She laughed. I pulled off my beanie and my hair cascaded down onto my shoulders. Freya gasped. I laughed at her reaction before waltzing around the room with joy.

'I love it!' She squealed.

'Can you help me with filming the reactions?' I asked her. She quickly nodded before picking up the camera and following me out of the room and into the living room. Talia and Simon were sitting together, eating pizza and watching a Netflix series. Cute.

'Okay guys.' I paused the tv, making them avert their attention over to me. 'Talia knows, but you don't Simon. Basically I dyed my hair. Freya's just going to film your reaction.' They nodded. I slipped the beanie that was covering my hair, off.

Talia gasped and Simon put his hands over his mouth in shock.

'That's literally everything I told you not to do... but it looks so good!' Talia squealed, obsessing over my hair before walking up to me and styling it.

'You've only been here 2 days and this is what's happened.' Simon laughed, still quite shocked.

I laughed at their reaction before walking to the kitchen, where Katie, Sarah, Harry, Cal, and the other Cal were sitting. I didn't expect a massive reaction from them. They were all pretty chilled.

Instead of giving them a full explanation for my hair, I just whipped my hat off and waited for their reactions. 

Katie and Sarah immediately started screaming in... joy? Harry rested his head in his hands and started laughing and muttering something in shock, Freezy nervously laughed, and Lux just started yelling about how sick it looked. Okay, maybe a bigger reaction than I thought...

I let them react before asking for opinions. They all gave a thumbs up and a comment about how surprised they were. I thanked them before heading upstairs, to see Ethan and Vik talking in the hallway.

'What do you think?' I asked. My hair wasn't in a beanie, so when they turned around, got to see it straight away.

'OH MY GOD, YOU LOOK LIKE OLD TALIA BUT WITH LONGER HAIR!' Ethan yelled and laughed at the same time.

'Wait, I actually do.' I laughed in remembrance of Talia's orangey-pink, coral hair. I looked at Vikk to see his reaction.  Vik just stood with his mouth open, not talking or moving.

'Vik?' I asked. He walked off in shock. I laughed before bouncing up the stairs to see Tobi and Josh in the cinema room on their phones.

'Guys, we want the review.' I said in a fake roadman voice, before pulling the beanie off once again.

'Oi that looks fire.' Tobi nodded in approval.

'Wait, why did you dye it?' Josh asked. I pointed at Freya, who was holding the camera.

'Okay, maybe I dared her.' Freya giggled. Josh gave her a reproachful look. 'Hey! She forced me to do the splits even though I can't!' She defended herself.

'Well now you and Josh can have different experiences in the bed!' I assured her, trying not to laugh. Josh opened his mouth in shock at my comment. 'You're welcome.' I chuckled, exiting the room and bumping into Viddal, Mier, Gee, Will, and Chip.