Chapter 34

...

'Hey.' Mier smiled, opening the door. 'Heck, you look terrible!' She exclaimed.

'I shouldn't... have ran... so much...' I panted.

'Well come in and lets get you some water.' She patted me on the back and stepped out of the way for me to come in.

I stepped in and walked to the sink. I pushed the tap lever on full and just put my head underneath, drenching yet cooling my face.

I picked up a roll of kitchen paper and ripped off a square, wiping the water off of my face with it, before following Mier into a room.

I hadn't been in this room before, and I wasn't surprised. It was so beautiful, and I'd probably wreck it if I even came near it! The main theme around the room was an elegant sort of grey. There was pale blue wallpaper with delicate silver and gold trees drawn on, which I would never even think of buying, but looked gorgeous. Three soft light grey sofas were placed in the room, some fluffy round pillows placed atop. 

There was a white, marble mantelpiece against the wall, which had some golden ornaments resting on the top. In the middle of the room, there was a large crystal coffee table. Literally crystal. It was like a metal framed box with legs and panes of glass, containing what looked like crystals- possibly diamonds- they were so shiny.

Above the table was a graceful Swarovski chandelier, which glittered like a disco ball. Above the mantel piece was a large horizontal mirror with a matte silver frame that was also adorned with crystal. 

Dotted around the room, there were some lamps with crystal bases, and grey lampshades. In one corner, there was a large, fluffy grey bean-bag which Mier and Sursh were sitting in.

I felt something buzzing in my pocket. I looked down to see realise that someone calling me. I flipped my phone open and saw that Logan was calling. I stepped out of the room and swiped up, putting the phone by my ear.

'What's up?' I asked.

'Are you free to talk for a minute?' He asked immediately.

'No, I just picked the phone up to tell you I can't speak.' I said sarcastically, before laughing. 'Of course I'm free.'

'Okay, well... I was wondering whether you'd like to come and stay at the house for a few days...'

'Logan-'

'Nah, It's okay if you're busy or something-'

'I'm sure I'll be able to.' I smiled. 'I'll just check with everyone whether there's anything planned, and whether there's anything I'll need to know.'

'That's great.'

'What day are we thinking?'

'I was thinking Monday.'

'Monday... What day is it today?'

'Friday dumbass.'

'Hey!'

'I mean, it's true...'

'True.'

'So, you up for that?'

'Of course, I'll just double check before.' I smiled.

'That's-' Logan started. I heard an unfamiliar female voice in the background.

'Logan...?' I questioned.

'Sorry.' He mumbled quickly, before disconnected. He was perfectly able to take care of himself, but was he alright? 

I decided to send a quick text.

Addie: Logan, u ok?

Logan: I'm fine.