Chapter 32

'Wow.' I breathed, looking around the room.

It was almost like a deserted club- there was a bar to one side which was serving alcoholic and soft drinks. At the front there was a reception, to the right there were arcade games, and at the back there were bowling alleys with fashionable light up signs. There were no visitors in the building, just a receptionist and barman.

'How did you find this place?' I asked nobody in particular, taking in everything around me.

'They are a company that make venues specially for famous people, so that we aren't bombarded my fans.' Josh explained, walking up to the front desk.

'Hi, can we go for our bowling slot?' Josh asked the receptionist.

'Name.' She answered calmly, a flashy smile on her face.

'Booked under the name Bradley.' He replied.

The lady clicked on her computer a few times. 

'Welcome in.' She smiled graciously. I nodded to say thank you before following the others into the bowling booth.

'Want to film bowling, then do arcade and drinks?' Ethan suggested. I nodded in agreement with him and the others.

Vikk set up one camera on a tripod, and Tobi started setting up the other.

'Want to do teams, or every person for themselves?' Simon asked everyone.

'I reckon we should do every man for themselves.' Harry said. 'And woman.' He addressed me.

'Shit.' I said.

'What?' JJ asked.

'I'm dreadful at bowling.' I groaned.

'We mainly are too.' JJ shrugged. 'Apart from Simon and Harry.'

'WELCOME TO SIDEMEN BOWLING!' Harry suddenly yelled at the camera. Everyone had their arms around each other, apart from me. I was standing awkwardly rubbing my arm. Vikk seemed to notice though, and put his arm around me. 

Harry explained the ruled before setting the forfeit that whoever loses has to do shots.

'Round one, normal round.' Harry introduced, stepping to the side and allowing Ethan to take his shot.

'This one, is for all of...' He said something I couldn't hear.

'Gutter-ball... Gutter-ball...' Vikk, Simon and Josh chanted.

Ethan took a run up before throwing the ball into the gutter, making everybody cheer. Ethan then took another ball and threw it in a straight line, making it hit every pin apart from one.

'NOOO.' We all yelled.

There first round's scores were:

Vikk- gutter-ball, and another gutter-ball.

JJ- Gutter-ball, gutter-ball.

I stepped up next, grabbing a heavy ball.

'Shit, this is heavy.' I exclaimed, the weight of the ball suddenly pulling me down. I pulled the ball up to my chest before swinging my arm back and forth and throwing the ball. I had literally thrown the ball onto the lane, meaning that the ball bounced off the ground and into another lane- but still managing to get into the gutter of the random lane.

Everyone put their hands over their mouth or behind their heads in shock, walking in a random direction. I just stared in shock, before turning around to the camera.

'At least we have another go.' I laughed, picking up a lighter, blue ball. This time, I rolled it towards the bowling pins so that I got every pin.

'YESSS!' I cheered as the boys ran back and hugged me. 'I'M NOT A FAILURE!' I yelled.