Chapter 25

I walked down the stairs still in the pyjamas I had worn to sleep.

'We going to the beach again today, right?' I asked JJ, yawning. JJ was sitting at the counter, only wearing a pair of swimming trunks.

'Yep. Bowman's beach.' He confirmed.

'Okay, thanks. Oh, and by the way, you might want to put a T-shirt on. You'll get a terrible sunburn. I advised him.

'I don't sunburn.' He replied, flexing his muscles slightly.

'Everyone does, dumbass.' I laughed, rolling my eyes.

'I don't I'm black.' He stated like it wasn't obvious. (DISCLAIMER: I'm not being racist.)

'Even darker people sunburn.'

'How do you know.'

'When Teala, Teala Dunn and Logan were dating, we all went to the beach together. The next day, Teala could barely move- the sunburn was so bad.'

JJ grimaced. I chuckled at his reaction before walking upstairs to get changed.

The white bikini and sundress I had worn yesterday had gotten sandy, and was still in our washing machine, so I picked out a red bikini's out of my drawer and put it on, putting a short red dress over it. I topped off the outfit with a pair of gold sunglasses, and some a gold necklace with a cross pendant on it.

I shoved some sandals on, remembering how hot the sand was yesterday, and was about to walk downstairs, when I got a notification on my computer.

INCOMING CALL FROM LOGAN

Logan: Hey Addie!

Addie: Logan! It feels like I haven't seen you in... a century!

Logan: Haha, I know right!

Addie: Anyways, what's up? Anything new?

Logan: Not really, I just wanted to see how you are. How is it living with everyone?

Addie: So about that...

Logan: Did you already kill everyone? he said in a jokey tone

Addie: You know it I replied as a joke

Logan: Okay, seriously now.

Addie: I only live with JJ

The explosive reaction I expected never arrived.

Addie: Logan...?

Logan: Does he treat you well?

Addie: Yes-

Logan: Then I'm fine with it he smiled happily

Addie: For real?

Logan: I don't want to be unreasonable. We just can't tell Jake.

Addie: Talking of which, how is Jake?

Logan: He's like a teenager again. He doesn't shut up.

Addie: Ha sucks to be you.

Logan: Shut up

Addie: How is he in relation to me moving temporarily out?

Logan: Well, he's slowly beginning to realise he fucked up. Alissa on the other hand-

Addie: Has she done anything...

Logan: No! She hasn't yet, but she just bitches about you and is really needy.

Addie: I'm starting to feel happy I moved out.

Logan: Temporarily though...

Addie: Of course I'm coming back, dumbass.