Forever 3: The Chances

This is the third book, "Forever 3: The Chances", of the series, "Forever".

This book is about being broken, miserable and horrible after a break up or some issues happen, like cheating. It will show what it takes for an individual to stand up after being crushed. To be happy after being sad. To be complete after being empty. To survive after being suffered. To be stronger after being hurt. To change your weaknesses into your strengths. This book will show how painful or hard it is to be heart broken. It will show your limits as a person, on how to handle these kind of things, mostly about love.

But in the good side, this book will show how to moved on, how to get over all the pains that you're experiencing. On how to be free in a very stuck and sick situation like these. On how to mend or fix a broken heart. On how to be yourself again after being broken. And to show what you have been through a lot.

On the other side also, this book will show how to love or how to feel the love again. Also for giving another chance. A chance that can be hard to give and it takes a long time to give. A chance that is very rare or very difficult to receive. Also, in giving another chance, and that chance that will change the whole one's life again, either to be happy again or to get broken again.

This book is not only about entertainment but this will contain different lessons in life, that you might bring when you get older.

This book was made to inspire some people who currently or maybe already experienced or experiencing this kind of problem. This was not only a simple book made by an amateur writer. But this book was made to help a crushed and a broken person to stand up again, because life is life, life is like a wheel, it continues to roll, so sometimes you're in up and you're in down.

Once again, enjoy and feel the love and the bitterness.