Vol. 1 Ch. 4 The Book

Your POV 

After the teams were announced, I left the auditorium and headed to my dorm. There wasn't much I could do except training, because you can never do too much training, but I wasn't in the mood for it. When you've been alive as long as I have, you've pretty much read every history book and been able to point out everything that's incorrect about it. Though I do love going to museums and doing that. For the hell of it, I used my semblance and saw myself in my dorm, taking a shower. I shrugged and did exactly that. I got to my dorm and took a long relaxing shower.

After I got out of the shower and and got dressed in my usual outfit minus the trench coat, I heard a knock on my door. I answered it and saw Glynda standing there. I smiled and said, "Good evening, Glynda. Can I help you with something?" She smiled and said, "I forgot to tell you something the other night." I raised an eyebrow and said, "Okay?" She pulled a small book out of her back pocket and held it out to me. I looked at her confused and said, "What is it?" She smiled and said, "A while back, I found this with the rest of my family's old belongings. I opened it and found out that this is Julia's diary. I didn't know your whereabouts at the time, so I held on to it. I've only read the first page. One of things that she had written on the first page was that she wanted you to have it when she died. She wanted you to read it after she died." I felt a tear roll down my face and I slowly took the diary from Glynda. I looked at it, then back at her, and said, "Thanks, Glynda! This means so much to me." She smiled warmly and hugged me. Then she pulled away from the hug and said, "You're welcome, Y/N. Goodnight." I smiled and said, "Goodnight, Glynda."

I closed the door and sat down on my bed. I wiped away a couple tears and opened the diary.

I wiped away a few more tears as a couple of them landed on the page. I closed the diary and put it in my nightstand with Julia's necklace. Then I laid down and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Dream of A Past Memory

I pulled out of the hug and said, "I'm going to be a father!" She smiled and said, "And I'm going to be a mother." I smiled and said, "I'm so glad that I'm going to start a family with you. I love you, Jules." She kissed my cheek and said, "I love you too." I smiled and said, "Where do you want us to raise the kid?" She smiled and said, "I've always wanted to live in Patch." I nodded and said, "That's sounds good." She kissed my cheek and said, "Come on, let's continue with our honeymoon, you Knucklehead."

End of Dream

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.