Vol. 3 Ch. 26 Old Flame

Your POV

I can still remember when Winter and I were still dating, I thought to myself as I recalled old memories. I remember all of the late mornings waking up in bed with her. All of the intimate moments, the arguments, and the apologies and makeups. But I especially remember our last fight that led to our breakup, but not what it was about. Weiss continued and said, "And there's my boyfriend, Y/N." At the mention of my name, Winter turned and saw me standing there. I smirked and said, "Hello, Snow Angel. It's been awhile, hasn't it?" Winter stared at me for a second before hugging me. I hugged her back and said, "Whoa! I didn't know you missed me that much." Winter pulled out of the hug and said, "Does Weiss know about her?" I nodded and said, "She knows about my semblance and my past." Winter nodded and said, "Well, I've had quite some time to reflect on what happened last time we spoke." I nodded and said, "I don't remember what we were fighting over." Winter smiled and said, "It was about your secret. I've realized that you were right to not tell me right away. I overreacted when you told me. So, I just wanted to say, I'm sorry, Y/N." I smirked and said, "Don't worry about it, Snow Angel. I forgive you." Weiss looked at us confused and said, "I'm confused, what are you two talking about?" Winter replied, "I guess he didn't tell you, Y/N and I dated each other for about 2 years. But I broke up with him about 3 years ago and we haven't really spoken since." Weiss looked at me shocked and said, "You dated my sister?!"

I scratched my nape and said, "Yes. I did." Weiss looked at me furiously and said, "Were you ever planning on telling me this?" I shrugged and said, "Well, eventually I was going to. It's not that big of a problem, Snowflake." Weiss looked at me agitated and said, "Whatever, just leave me alone." Then she stormed off. I sighed and said, "Oh well, at least I still have my other girlfriend." Winter looked at me and said, "If I know my sister, I might be able to calm her down." I sighed again and replied, "Thanks, Winter. It's nice to see you again. But I think we should just stay as friends if you don't mind." She smiled and said, "I'd like that, Y/N. It's good to see you too."

Weiss' POV

After my sister had talked with me about her past relationship with Y/N, she said, "I was the one who ended our relationship, but I'm sure that it has nothing to do with him falling in love with you, Weiss. Besides Y/N and I were already starting to drift apart from each other, that last argument just pushed it past the breaking point." I nodded and said, "You're right. I'll apologize to him later." Suddenly we both heard a male voice say, "Hey! Yeah, I'm talking to you, Ice Queen!"

I wonder who that could be? I totally can't think of anyone specific.
Master out.