Vol. 4 Ch. 38 Yanging Yang

Your POV

Yang stripped down to her underwear and kissed me passionately again. When we pulled away, she took off her bra, and I started to suck on her nipples. She moaned, took my pants and my boxers off, and said, "I've wanted to do this to you for Xiao Long." I chuckled at her pun and she started to lick my member with her tongue. Then she took the entire thing into her mouth and started to suck my cock. I groaned and said, "Wow, Yang! You must really know what you're doing!" She kept going and started to revolve her tongue around the tip of my cock. I groaned and said, "Yaaaang! I'm gonna─" Then I cummed in her mouth. She swallowed it and said, "You taste sweet." She took off her panties and laid on top of me so we were positioned for 69. As I began to eat her out, she continued to suck my dick. After a few minutes, she let out a big moan and released her cum all over my face. Then I released my seed into her mouth again. She then started to grind on my dick, causing me to groan in pleasure. I looked into her beautiful lilac eyes and said, "Are you sure about this?" She nodded and said, "Yes."

Then I lined up my dick with her pussy and said, "This may hurt a little at first." She nodded and I slowly went inside her. She winced in pain and I saw a few tears run down her face. I wiped them away with my hand and said, "Take your time, let me know when you're ready." After a while, she started to move her hips a little. I started to thrust in and out of her pussy. I groaned and said, "Damn Yang!! You're tighter than I could've ever imagined." "Fuck me faster!" She moaned in response. I started thrusting in and out of her, going faster and harder with each moan that she let out. Then she moaned my name loudly a couple times. I groaned and said, "I'm gonna cum!" She moaned, "Release your sweet, delicious cum inside me!" Then we both climaxed together. I pulled out and we both collapsed onto the bed from exhaustion. She laid her head on my chest, breathing heavily, and said, "Wow. That was better than I expected it to be." I replied, while also out of breath, "Yeah." She smiled and said, "And I'm glad you were my first. You were great." I smiled as I wrapped my arms around her and said, "As were you. I love you, Yang." She replied, "I love you too, Y/N." Then I pulled the covers over both of us and we fell asleep.

The Next Morning

I yawned as I woke up and saw my naked girlfriend still fast asleep on my chest. I smiled and felt some movement from her. I looked at her as she yawned and slowly opened her breathtaking lilac eyes. I smiled and said, "Hey." She looked at me and replied, "Hey. I wish we could just stay here in bed together all day." I sighed and said, "As do I, but we both know that your dad would probably get suspicious if he didn't see either of us at all during the day." She nodded and said, "Last night was amazing by the way." I smiled, kissed her forehead, and said, "Indeed it was. Tell you what, how about we take a shower together before breakfast?" She smiled and said, "I'd like that."

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.