Vol. 2 Ch. 13 Conflicting Words

Your POV

I was walking around the campus when I heard a voice called out to me, "Hey, you!" I stopped, turned, and saw none other than Cardin Winchester. I rolled my eyes and said, "Can I help you, Cardin?" He frowned and said, "Yeah, quit acting like you're the best student here. You think that you're so cool that you can skip class whenever you want without getting in trouble." I snorted slightly and said, "Says the guy who bullies everyone and think he's better than anyone else." He looked at me agitated and said, "Well, at least I have a team." I quickly used my semblance to see that the area was about to be full of students and teachers after a class was let out. I smirked and said, "A team? More like 3 wimps that'll do whatever their ignorant dumbass of a leader tells them to." He got furious and said, "What did you call me?" I smirked and just walked away. He yelled at me and said, "Why you little─" He got drowned out by the sudden rush of students, which allowed me to disappear in the crowd.

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Y/N reminiscing about his time with Chibi Jules)

I was sitting next to Yang in Glynda's class, since Yang begged me to go. Glynda asked, "Before we start do I have any volunteers?" I heard a familiar agitated voice say, "Yes! I want to fight Y/N L/N!" Goodwitch looked at me and I nodded with a smirk. We got our weapons and got ready for the fight. He charged towards me and I jumped over him, dodging his bad attempt at attacking me. I came flying down towards him swinging Paradox and Equinox at Cardin. He blocked the attack with his mace and knocked me away. I tumbled across the ground, but managed to make it to my feet. I ducked under another attack from Cardin, and I dealt a fast jab to his nose, stunning him. I quickly disarmed him, pinned him to the ground, and Glynda said, "Y/N L/N has won the match due to Mr. Winchester being unable to move."

I got off of him and headed back up to the stands. I sat down next to Yang, who said, "Wow. You're amazing at fighting." I smirked and said, "Well, I've had a lot of experience." She laughed and said, "Shut up, you Knucklehead!" I frozed and felt a look of shock appear on my face. Yang looked at me and said, "Y/N? What's wrong?" I didn't say anything, I just went back to my dorm quickly.

I hoped you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.