Vol. 3 Ch. 28 Breaking The Ice

Your POV

I got back to my dorm and found Weiss sitting on the bed. I closed the door behind me and she said, "Y/N, we need to talk." I sighed and said, "Okay, let's talk." She nodded and said, "So I understand that you and my sister used to be in a relationship together. She told me that she was the one who broke up with you. I just want to know, do you still have any feelings for my sister?" I sat down next to her on the bed and replied, "I still care about your sister but not in the way I feel towards you and Yang. Sure, at one point, I had some romantic feelings towards Winter, but those are gone. Right now, I only have romantic and loving feelings for you and Yang. Your sister and I decided that we would just be friends. Does that answer your question?" She smiled and said, "Yes. I'm sorry for how I reacted earlier. I still love you." I kissed her hair and said, "I love you too, Snowflake. You know, your eyes are so much like Jules." Weiss smiled hugged me tightly. I hugged her back and said, "I'm sorry for not telling you about dating your sister." She kissed my cheek and said, "I know you are. In your defense, I never asked. Now just shut up and let me enjoy this moment, you dolt." I smiled and wrapped my arms around her waist as I laid down with her on my chest.

Yang's POV

After I had heard that Weiss and Y/N had some type of argument, I went back towards his dorm to comfort him if he needed it. When I got there and opened the door, I saw Y/N laying on his bed with Weiss cuddled up against him, both of the them fast asleep with a smile on each of their faces. I smiled warmly at the sight, covered them with a blanket, and left the room as quietly as possible.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.