Vol. 2 Ch. 14 Confusing Thoughts

Yang's POV

After Y/N walked off in shock, Weiss walked over to me and said, "What's wrong with Y/N?" I shrugged my shoulders and said, "I don't know. I was just complimenting him on his fighting, then he just froze and ran off." Weiss frowned and said, "That's weird." I nodded and said, "Yeah. I should probably go find him and see what's wrong. See you later, Weiss." She nodded and I ran in the direction where I saw Y/N head off to. Maybe he went to his dorm? I thought. I got to his dorm, knocked on the door, and said, "Y/N? You in there? It's me, Yang." I didn't hear a reply, so I decided to try something else. I knocked again, but this time, I said, "Y/N? Please let me in. It's me, Julia."

I waited but there was still no answer. I sighed and said, "Y/N, please just let me in." I heard a voice behind me say, "Excuse me, Ms. Xiao Long." I jumped and saw Professor Ozpin standing there. I looked at him and said, "Hey, Professor." He smiled warmly and said, "I'm afraid Y/N's not in his dorm. I believe that I saw him up on the roof." I nodded and said, "Oh, thank you, Professor Ozpin." He stopped me and said, "I'd give him some time to himself before you go to him. He only goes to the dorm building roof when he really needs time to himself to think." I nodded and said, "Oh, I see. Well, thanks anyways." He nodded and said, "He's been around long enough for me to tell when he needs to be alone. I've also noticed that he seems very comfortable and happy with you." I looked at Ozpin in shock and said, "Wait, you know about...?" Ozpin nodded and said, "Well, of course I do. In fact, all of the staff know." I smiled and nodded. Then Ozpin walked away.

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Nora eating pancakes)

Your POV

I was sitting on the dorm building roof, just thinking to myself, Did Yang just call me a knucklehead? I thought. That was Jules' nickname for me. But why did I freak out about it? I shouldn't let something like that bother me. I sighed and put my face in my hands. I felt a hand on my shoulder, followed by someone saying, "Why did Yang calling you a knucklehead make you act like that?"

Who do you think it is?
Master out.