Vol. 2 Ch. 19 Morning

Your POV

I woke up with both Yang and Weiss cuddled up on each side of me. They were both in the underwear since they had both taken off their dresses before we went to bed. Well, Yang only had her panties on because she wasn't wearing a bra under her dress. I smiled and thought to myself, How did I get this lucky? I never thought I'd end up with two girlfriends at the same time in a million years. I felt some movement, followed by Weiss saying, "Good morning, Y/N." I smiled as I looked into her beautiful light blue eyes and said, "Good morning, Snowflake." She smiled and said, "I'm going to go back to my dorm, shower, and change into my normal outfit. Our first mission is today. I'll leave you to wake up Yang." I nodded and said, "Okay, hey Weiss." She smiled and said, "Yes, Y/N?" I said, "I love you." She kissed my cheek and replied, "I love you too." Then she left the dorm.

I turned to Yang and gently shook her awake. She slowly opened her breathtaking lilac eyes and said, "Good morning, Y/N." I smiled and said, "Good morning, Goldilocks. You should probably get ready, your team has their first mission today." Yang yawned and said, "Yeah. I'll miss you." I kissed her forehead and said, "I'll miss you and Weiss too." Yang gave me a quick peck on the lips and got up. I looked away since she still didn't have a bra on. She looked at me and said, "Oh, come on, Y/N. I don't mind if you look." I sighed and said, "Are you sure you don't mind?" She laughed and said, "Of course not." I rolled my eyes and said, "Good god, Yang. You're so much like Jules. She was flirty and seductive just like you." I rolled over to face Yang and added, "But that's why I love you." I smirked and kissed her chest right above her cleavage. She laughed and said, "I love you too." Yang smiled and walked into the bathroom to get ready for the day.

I sighed to myself and heard my Scroll go off. I picked it up and saw a message from Oz.

 I picked it up and saw a message from Oz

I got up and got dressed. I grabbed Paradox and Equinox and headed to Oz's office.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.