Vol. 3 Ch. 30 Fairy Tales

Your POV

After Pyrrha had reached Oz's office, she sat down in a chair and Oz said, "Well, it comes as no surprise that they've chosen you to move on to the final round of the tournament. Your performance was exemplary." She replied humbly, "Thank you, Professor Ozpin, but I would never have made it this far without my teammates." From his spot leaning against a column in the back of the room, Qrow said with his arms crossed, "Personally, I think it's the other way around." Pyrrha turned around, got up from her chair, trying to be formal, and said, "I'm sorry, but I don't believe we've been introduced." Still rather hostile, he replied, "Name's Qrow." Oz spoke up and said, "Qrow is a trusted colleague of mine."

Pyrrha looked at Qrow for another moment before addressing her teacher again, saying, "Professor, if you don't mind me asking, why have you called me here?" Still smiling, Oz replied, "Please, take a seat." When she does so, he put his fingers up to his lips, leaning back casually, and asked, "What is your favorite fairy tale?" Confused, she said, "I'm... sorry?" Oz said, "Fairy tales, stories from your childhood. Surely you must remember some of them." Put off by the question, Pyrrha answers with nostalgia, saying, "Well, there's The Tale of The Two Brothers, The Blue Time Traveler, The Shallow Sea, The Girl in the Tower..." Leaning back forward, Oz asked, "What about The Story of the Seasons?" Pyrrha replied, "Well, of course! Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall; the four maidens. My mother loves that story."

Oz said, "Would you believe me if I told you that one's been around since I was a boy?" Laughing, she said, "You're not that old, Professor." I held back a chuckle and thought to myself, If only you really knew. Turning from playful to deadly serious in a millisecond, Oz said, "Well, would you believe me if I told you it was true?" Pyrrha was silent for a moment, then gave an uneasy chuckle and said, "I beg your pardon?" Oz said, "What if I were to tell you that there were four maidens existing in this world, that could wield such tremendous power, without Dust?" Trying to make sense of this development, Pyrrha asked, "You mean... like a Semblance?" Giving a small smile as he delivered his secret and said, "Like Magic."

Pyrrha looked down and said, "I..." Qrow spoke up and said, "Yeah. First time hearing it's pretty crazy." She turned her gaze from Qrow back to Oz again, amazed, and said, "You're serious?" I finally spoke up and said, "Yep, he's dead serious." She jumped and noticed me and said, "Y/N, why are you here?" I smiled and said, "All will be explained, just keep listening." She turned back to Oz and he said, "Do I look like I'm joking?" Pyrrha replied, "No." She struggled for the right words, and said, "Why... why are you telling me this?" Oz glanced at both Qrow and I, to which we both nodded in approval, before Oz looked into Pyrrha's eyes and said, "We are telling you this, Pyrrha Nikos, because we believe that you are next in line to receive the Fall Maiden's powers." Her eyes grew wider and wider until she realized and said, "'We'?"

At that moment, the elevator doors opened, and she saw Glynda and Ironwood step out. As he straightened his tie and Glynda fixed her glasses, Ironwood said, "Sorry we're late." Overwhelmed, narrowing her eyes at Oz, Pyrrha said, "Wait, what is this? Who are you?" Coming forward with Ironwood, Qrow, and I, spreading her hands and trying to sound reassuring, Glynda said, "You know who we are. We're still the same teachers, student, and Headmasters you met when you arrived at Beacon." Then Qrow added "'Cept we've got a little part-time job." Ironwood continued, "We are the protectors of this world." Then Oz said, "And we need your help." Pyrrha turned to me and I said, "I've been in a this for quite a long time. I honestly don't remember how long, but at least a millennium, give or take a few hundred or thousand years." She looked at me confused and said, "How?" I smirked and said, "I have 2 semblances. One of them is Immortality." Pyrrha's jaw dropped and she said, "Do Yang and Weiss know?" I nodded and said, "They both know about my immortality. I told them myself." I paused for a second and added, "The fairy tale, The Blue Time Traveler, is true as well. It's about me. The person known throughout history as The Nameless Huntsman, that's also me." Pyrrha just stood there, looking at all of us, completely speechless.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.