Vol. 2 Ch. 9 Truth

Your POV

Dream Of A Flashback

I nodded and said, "That's sounds good." She kissed my cheek and said, "Come on, let's continue with our honeymoon, you Knucklehead." I smirked and said, "But I'm your Knucklehead." She laughed a little, but stopped when we both heard a growl. I turned and saw a Beowolf. I grabbed Paradox out of my jacket pocket and charged towards the Beowolf. As I killed it, I heard the loud screech of a Nevermore above. I saw it shoot its razor-sharp feathers at Jules. I ran as fast as I could towards her. But before I could get to her, a feather hit her in the chest. I shot the Nevermore and rushed over to Julia's side. She was bleeding severely. I looked at her and said, "No, Jules. Stay with me." She looked at me weakly and said, "I will always love you, Y/N. But don't forget to smile, do it for me." Then she closed her eyes. I started crying and said, "Don't leave me, Jules. Stay with me now. Jules? Jules?! JULES!!"

Yang's POV

I was on my way to Y/N's dorm with Julia's diary in my hands. I knocked on his door, but he didn't answer. After I knocked a couple more times, I said, "Y/N? I'm coming in!" I opened the door and saw him tossing and turning on his bed. I heard him muttering the name "Jules" over and over in his sleep. I went over to him and woke him up. He looked at me in shock and said, "J-Julia?" I shook my head and said, "No, it's me, Yang." He sighed and said, "Oh, right, sorry." I sat down on his bed next to him and looked at him. I smiled warmly and said, "Y/N, I know about Julia." His eyes went wide and he said, "H-how?" I smiled and said, "You dropped this yesterday when you ran into me." I held out Julia's diary and said, "I got kinda curious and read a few pages. But I want to hear it from you. Who was Julia?"

Your POV

I looked down and said, "It's complicated." She sighed and said, "Then uncomplicate it." I nodded and said, "Okay, but I'm going to tell you something that you can't tell anyone, not even Ruby. Got it?" She nodded and said, "I promise." I looked down and said, "I'm not really 18 years old. I actually have 2 semblances. One of them is Immortality. I haven't aged a day since then. The truth is, I've been alive for a couple millennia. Julia, or Jules as I used to call her, was my first love. To be honest, you remind me of her so much in so many ways. She died a couple centuries back. She was one of the few people that I revealed my Immortality semblance to." Yang looked at me slightly shocked and said, "Wait, really? Then why are you at Beacon Academy right now?" I nodded and said, "Occasionally, I pose as a student if I need somewhere to stay in Vale for whatever reason. This dorm room is the same one I always use. The last time I stayed here before this year, was back when Team STRQ were starting Beacon. In fact, they were some of my best friends. They also know about my immortality."

Yang looked at me in shock and said, "Wait, you knew my mom?" I looked at her and said, "Raven? Yes, I did. But before you ask, no, I don't know where she is. But if I'd have to guess, I'd say based on your last name, Taiyang's your dad?" She nodded and said, "Yeah. Hey, Y/N. I want you to know that it means a lot that you told me this. I'll keep your secret. But I know that Julia wouldn't want you to beat yourself up over her death. If you ever wanna talk, don't hesitate to ask." I nodded as she got up and walked to the door. As she opened the door, I said, "Hey, Yang." She paused, turned back to me, and said, "Yes?" I smiled weakly and said, "Thanks." She smiled warmly and replied, "No problem." Then she left. I laid back down and said to myself, "I wish I could have one last conversation with you, Jules." Then I heard a faint voice say, "As you wish." I rolled my eyes and thought to myself, Probably just my imagination. I closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

In Your Mind

I was in a room, sitting at a table. I saw someone walk in and sit down across from me at the table. I gasped and said, "J-Julia?" She smiled and said, "It's been awhile, Y/N."

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and its cliffhanger.
Master out.