Vol. 2 Ch. 17 The Dance Drama

Your POV

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Y/N working out)

I was wearing my suit for the dance. It was a navy blue suit with light blue trim on the sleeves. I was also wearing a light blue bowtie, black dress pants, and a pair of gray dress shoes. I straightened my bowtie and thought to myself, I haven't worn this since the wedding. I sighed and remembered that Yang had told me that she would be welcoming to the dance so I didn't need to worry about picking her up from her dorm. I walked towards the ballroom and found Yang standing behind a podium, welcoming people in. Yang looked at me and said, "Wow, Y/N, you really know how to dress for the occasion." I smirked and said, "What can I say, I dress to impress. You look absolutely stunning yourself." She smiled and said, "Thanks. I'll be welcoming people in for a little while longer, so feel free to just hangout by the punch bowl or something." I nodded and said, "Whatever you say, Goldilocks."

After awhile, I noticed that Yang had left the podium, so I walked up to the balcony that overlooked the ballroom and found her waiting up there. I walked up behind her, wrapped my arms around her waist, and said, "I forgot to mention earlier how breathtakingly beautiful you look tonight." She turned to face me and said, "You're the best." I smirked and whispered, "Hey, I'm immortal, I've had lots of time to get things right." She smiled and I kissed her passionately on the lips. She kissed back and we pulled away after a few seconds. I looked into her beautiful lilac eyes and said, "Hey, there's something that I need to tell you." Yang looked at me and said, "What's that?" I replied, "The other day when you called me Knucklehead, well... Weiss sorta asked me to the dance. But I told her that I was going with you since we're dating."

Yang's POV

I smiled and said, "I know." He nodded and said, "Okay, I just─wait, what?! How did you already know?" I smiled and said, "She told me herself. Besides I wouldn't mind if you gave her a dance." He scratched his head and said, "Really?" I nodded and said, "Yep. Now go dance with her." He smiled and said, "Okay."

Your POV

I went back down to the main floor and found Weiss trying to straighten some flowers. I walked over to her and tapped her on the shoulder. She turned around, saw me, and said, "Oh, hey, Y/N. What do you want?" I smiled warmly and said, "I noticed that you were alone at this wonderful dance. So I wanted to ask you if you'd like to dance with me?" Weiss looked taken aback and said, "I'd thought you'd never ask." I took her hand and led her to the dance floor. A slow paced song came on as we reached the dance floor. I placed my hand on Weiss' waist and held her hand in my other hand. We began to dance in sync with each other. As we were dancing so perfectly together, Weiss and I started to slowly lean in closer to each other. Eventually, our lips made contact and we both shared a passionate kiss together. When we pulled away, Weiss said, "Y/N, I know that I may be a year below you and haven't spent a lot of time with you, but I've grown feelings for you." I stood there shocked at what just happened and I said, "Weiss, I'm dating Yang already. I shouldn't have even kissed you." Then I felt a tap on my shoulder and heard Yang say, "Hey, Y/N. We need to have a talk." I gulped as Yang dragged me up to the balcony with Weiss.

What do you think will happen?
Master out.