Vol. 3 Ch. 27 Old Friends

Your POV

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Y/N and Chibi Qrow drinking)

I was walking through the halls of the dorm building when I suddenly smelled a familiar smell of alcohol. I turned around and saw none other than the dusty old Qrow himself. I smirked and said, "Hey, Qrow. Been a while, hasn't it?" He smirked and said, "Hey, Y/N. Nice to see you again, man." I smiled and said, "I'm going to be straight with you. I'm dating Yang. I know that she's your niece." Qrow smiled and said  "Heh, don't sweat it. She already told me that you two were dating, and that you told her your secret. But congrats on dating two girls at the same time, man. My niece and the Schnee. Nice. As long as you don't break her heart, I don't mind. I'm sure Tai would say the same." I smirked and said, "Thanks, Qrow." He walked away. I felt my Scroll go off and saw a message from Winter.

I put my Scroll back in my pocket and went to the statue

I put my Scroll back in my pocket and went to the statue. When I got there, I looked at the statue and smirked. Most people don't know who the two people on the statue really are, I thought to myself. But I'm one of the few people that do. Both figures are actually depictions of real people with some slight altercations to their faces to hide their true identities. The Huntsman is actually me and the younger Huntress is actually Jules. Oz had the statue made in her honor after she died. I felt a tap on my shoulder and saw Winter standing there. I looked at her and said, "Hey, Snow Angel." She smiled warmly and said, "Hey, I just want to say I'm sorry for what happened between us. But I know that my little sister will be happy and safe with you. But I'll never forget the wonderful moments that we shared." I smiled and said, "Me neither." She smiled, kissed me on the cheek, and said, "Now take care of my little sister, and don't break her heart." I smiled and said, "I wouldn't dream of it." Winter nodded and said, "Until next time, Y/N." I nodded and said, "Until next time, Snow Angel." Then she walked off towards her airship. I watched as her ship took off and then felt my Scroll go off.

I sighed as I put my Scroll back in my pocket and headed back towards my dorm

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.