Vol. 2 Ch. 11 The Answer

Your POV

Yang looked at me, smiled, and said, "I'd love to." I hugged her and said, "Thanks, Yang. It means a lot that you'd date me despite my history." She smiled and said, "Well, after I had read some of Julia's diary, I realized how close you two were. Besides, I kinda have a crush on you." I smirked and said, "I kinda figured that." I leaned towards her and gently planted my lips on hers. She melted into the kiss as we both closed our eyes and deepened the kiss. Eventually we pulled out of the kiss and Yang said, "So, Y/N, would you mind if I stayed the night with you?" I smiled and said, "I wouldn't mind at all." She smiled and said, "Great! I'll see you later then, Y/N." I smirked and said, "See you then, Yang." She got up and left my dorm.

I sighed and thought to myself, Thanks for everything, Jules. But it's time for me to finally move on. I then heard a faint voice in my mind say, "You're welcome. I'm glad to see you moving on. Goodbye, my Nameless Huntsman." I smiled and went to go train and workout for awhile.

Weiss' POV

I was finished with my homework assignments for the weekend and thought to myself, I wonder how Y/N's doing. Maybe I can ask for his help on studying for my upcoming exams? I think I'll go to his dorm and ask him. I gathered some of my textbooks and headed towards Y/N's dorm. I got to his dorm and knocked on the door. After a moment, I heard him say, "Just a minute!" I smiled as I saw the door open, revealing Y/N dripping wet with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist, a sight that caused me to blush a bright red. He looked at me and said, "Sorry, Weiss. I just got out of the shower. Did you need something?" I kept blushing and said, "I-I was wondering if y-you'd help me study for my upcoming exams?" He smiled and said, "Sure, but would you mind if I got dressed first?" I nodded and said, "Yeah..." He closed the door so he could get dressed. As I was waiting, I started thinking to myself, He's so hot. I wished he'd let me see him─Wait! What am I thinking?! Snap out of it, Weiss. He's a second year.

My thoughts were interrupted by the door opening, revealing Y/N in his usual outfit. He looked at me and said, "Okay, you can come in now, Weiss." I smiled and went into his dorm. He shut the door behind me and said, "So what subject exactly do you need help with?" I sighed and said, "I could use a little help with History, you see, there's an essay that I need to write for Oobleck. I was wondering if you had any ideas for an essay topic that's not overly used." He smiled and said, "Well, there is one that rarely ever gets used. The Nameless Huntsman." I looked at him and said, "But how can I get enough details and factual information for my essay?" He smirked and said, "Well, I'm not supposed to tell you this, but I happen to know someone who is related to him. I can tell you what I know, but I won't tell you his name." I looked at him confused and said, "Why not?" He smiled and said, "I'm sworn by secrecy not to tell anyone his true identity." I nodded and said, "Okay. Well, I'm ready whenever you are."

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Ren meditating)

Your POV

After I gave Weiss some information about myself (without her knowing that it was about me), she said, "Thanks, Y/N. I really appreciated your help." I nodded and said ,"No problem." She smiled and said, "Well, it's almost time for dinner and I'm getting hungry. So I'll see you around." I nodded and said, "Yep." She gathered her things and left.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.