Vol. 1 Ch. 5 Cold As Ice

Your POV

I was walking through the halls of Beacon since it was in between classes, not that I had to attend any classes if I didn't want to. Oz had made sure that the teachers were aware of my immortality and that they understood that I didn't have to show up in class if I didn't want to. I saw a girl with pale skin and white hair, no doubt Weiss Schnee, storming off angrily. I walked over to her and said, "Excuse me, but Ms. Schnee, I was wondering if something was bothering you?" She looked at me slightly furiously and said, "Oh, it's you. You're the guy that was with Yang." I rolled my eyes and said, "More like she was following me, but yes. But I was wondering if something was bothering you." She nodded and said, "Well... I-I think I should have been the leader of Team RWBY!"

I was silent for a moment before I said, "That's preposterous!" Weiss, who was now getting angry, replied, "Excuse me?!" I said, "I've believed in Professor Ozpin for many years, and the man's never once led me astray!" Weiss looked at me slightly agitated and said, "But you're only a second year! How could you possibly know him long enough to know trust him that much?" I chuckled lightly and said, "Not everything is what it seems. But if you won't take my word for it, at least keep one thing in mind." She crossed her arms and said, "And what's that?" I smirked and replied, "Instead of fretting about what you don't have, savor what you do. Hone your skills, perfect every technique, and be not the best leader, but the best person you can be." I saw her smile a little at my words of wisdom before I walked away. As I was walking away, I thought to myself, Well, I did lie to her slightly. Oz has lead me astray a couple times in the past. 

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Neo pouting over her dropped ice cream)

I was wandering around Beacon again when I heard a voice call to me, saying, "Y/N! Wait up!" I paused and raised an eyebrow as I turned and said to Weiss, "Yes, Ms

I was wandering around Beacon again when I heard a voice call to me, saying, "Y/N! Wait up!" I paused and raised an eyebrow as I turned and said to Weiss, "Yes, Ms. Schnee?" She caught up to me and said, "Firstly, please call me Weiss. Secondly, I wanted to thank you for your advice the other day." I smirked and said, "No problem. Is there anything else?" She smiled and said, "Well, seeing as you're a second year, I was wondering if you'd help me study for my exams?" I sighed and said, "I'll think about it, Weiss." Then I walked away without another word.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.